• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nissan March

Januka

Question

9 answers to this question

its a ok car..but dont let the looks fool u..if you are looking at a 1000CC car please note that fuel consumption is not that great.. ( Auto tranny)

Cars with EPS have a problem in their pully..after some time on SL roads there is a sound coming from that part.but as per the garage ppl its not a serious issue..

happy shoping :)

The march is a nippy car but not tht great on fuel.... I had a 2ltr petrol Jeep and march and they both did 8Kilometers per ltr. Its better if you can put a little more and go for a starlet. Ohh second hand

mkt not that great 4 march

i have a 1000cc march. it does decently on fuel. it cost me only 1600 to go up to bandarawela.... works out to about 16. that's quite efficient wouldn't you say.

is it manual? :huh:

Edited by tharindu6

i have a 1000cc march. it does decently on fuel. it cost me only 1600 to go up to bandarawela.... works out to about 16. that's quite efficient wouldn't you say.

And yours was the third fastest to climb Mahagastota.The third fastest in Foxhill too :lol: !Good on tarmac & gravel too. :lol:

MINIACE

fuzzo... your's is a manual, right..? the one you race in..?

I have a 2000 K11, auto at home. The maximum i can get on it is 8km/l.. of course it has 14" wheels (175/60).

Also, the steering rack is sure to give trouble. I had to replace mine 1 year after buying it, and changed the bush twice on the second rack.

well I was on the look for a hatchback for my wifey a few months back and was kindda wondering why March K11 is quite low in price compared to same age Starlet, Vitz or Swift in the second hand market. Ended up buying a Starlet NP90

I have a 1000cc A/T (K11) it does about 12km/l in town running & about 16-18Km/l out of town Happy with the car in general so far, but it does have its problems with the steering system & front rack. I got new sleeves/bushes fabricated for the rack. The electric steering system sometimes tends to be having issues. It stiffens up when trying to steer & reverse out of a tight spot.

Well .. thats my 2cents worth for u . :)

Edited by shamitz