• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Fb 15 Radio Antenna

sarath

Hi guys,

Does anyone know where the radio antenna is fixed in FB 15. I don't see any antennas in mine....

Someone must have stolen it.... :ninja: lol

It’s a body antenna. It’s good since there is no risk in breaking it but less reception than the conventional pullout antenna. The best is the motor control auto antenna imo, but have to be extra cautious when parking in indoor parking lots, and also from cycles and motorbikes zig-zaging through traffic when the car is stationary.

Hi guys,

Does anyone know where the radio antenna is fixed in FB 15. I don't see any antennas in mine....

As Ash menioned its a body antenna and the connector is located at the rear screen. The first connecor from the top on right side (right behind the driving side) which has been connected to the first three copper lines on the rear screen. The rest are to remove the mist of the glass as you know.