• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Looking For A It Pro

Dear folks,

am aint sure if am allowed to advertise this sort of things, but am trying to help someone..!!!

I would appreciate that if someone could help me in finding a young network Engineer who is willing to work hard and fluent in English, preferably a young person who hold a BIT degree out from the University recently or similar and looking to build his career.

Main responsibilities would be:-

Maintaining network LAN/WAN/WLAN

Maintaining Server Win server 2000, 2003

Maintaining 14 HP RAID5 Enterprise servers

Hardware troubleshooting HP & IBM

Wireless Cisco & D-link AP/Bridges

**Basic knowledge of hospitality industry would be an additional qualification.

etc...

Working background.

will be reporting to IT manager..!!

Hotel Resort located in over 1200 Acres land.

300 plus users

100 plus Computers

300 acres of Wireless coverage and support for over 100 Laptops and other devices

VLAN Cisco/Nortel/3Com switches

LAN/WLAN IP Audio system/ Property management systems/ Point of sales system.

This is a brief introduction. if anyone is interested please let me know so that i can communicated directly.

Thank you.

mail to : [email protected]

where is the job located.. i probably have some decent candidates. will pass on your email addy and ask them to contact you..

Hey mate.

It will be first in Barbedos ( caribbean) once he have completed his 1 year, the person can request for a inter-company transfer anywhere in the world. ttz why am giving this opportunity to sri lankans coz there are thousands of Indians waiting for this opportunities and am sick of bringing them over here coz they get their Masters certificates from cheap universities and dont even know how to crimp a Cat5 cable :mellow: .

so please pass this to someone who you think would be right candidate and a fast learner.

thank you.