• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Info. On Honda-city

raji7778

Guys,

I'm not having a fair bit of an idea on Honda City cars & would appreciate if you all can submit some valuable information on the following areas.

* Performance

* Fuel consumption

* Availabilty & affordability of spares

* Second hand market

* Different models etc.

By the way I came across a Honda City car with the following features & kindly let me know whether it's a good deal for the quoted price???

* Mnfc. 2000 , Rgstd. 2003

* Number - HO xxxx

* Milage - 122k

* Auto, 1500cc, Vtech engine

* Alloy wheels, Full option, Silver colour

* Assembled in Singapore

* Price - 1.5 Mn

Thanks a lot guys!

CHEERS.

Guys,

I'm not having a fair bit of an idea on Honda City cars & would appreciate if you all can submit some valuable information on the following areas.

* Performance

* Fuel consumption

* Availabilty & affordability of spares

* Second hand market

* Different models etc.

By the way I came across a Honda City car with the following features & kindly let me know whether it's a good deal for the quoted price???

* Mnfc. 2000 , Rgstd. 2003

* Number - HO xxxx

* Milage - 122k

* Auto, 1500cc, Vtech engine

* Alloy wheels, Full option, Silver colour

* Assembled in Singapore

* Price - 1.5 Mn

Thanks a lot guys!

CHEERS.

The City was/is manufactured in Thailand & India. The car you checked out was probably imported re-con from Singapore, if so, would have been manufactured in Thailand. Fuel economy will get you 12-14Kmpl, the car is very reliable too. I own a 2002 model, regular maintenace & petrol is all it needs. Mine's a manual, pick up is good - not sure how the auto's are though. As for spares, haven't had any problems getting any - Panchikawatte has a place that sells all Honda stuff, Stafford is a bit more expensive but not as much as generally thought. Don't know about the price though. Best of luck with the car shopping...