• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Lambo In India???????????

dihan

the guys is saying in india they have these cars

LAMBORGHINI GALLARDO

BMW M3

BMW 530i

Mercedes ML

Mercedes SL

Hummer H2

Mercedes G wagon

Lexus LX 470

BMW 760IL /X5

Mercedes SL500

Ferrari 360

PORSCHE 911

Mercedes E class

Bladd hell he is saying Salman has 2 porsches and a aston martin with some regular mercedes and BMWs

Guys Wut do u think ? bt i dnt belive it :D any comments ?

I'm not sure I believe about Salman but there's no reason why people in those countries can't have cars like that. After all if a Sri Lankan can afford a afford any of those cars, obviously there will be plenty of rich people in India and Pakistan who can afford something better :mellow:

Can’t believe ether …. except thendulkar… I don’t think any of those cars are in india but who knows …. :mellow:

I'm not sure I believe about Salman but there's no reason why people in those countries can't have cars like that. After all if a Sri Lankan can afford a afford any of those cars, obviously there will be plenty of rich people in India and Pakistan who can afford something better :D

yep it cud be true :mellow:

they have all those cars in india i can almost guarantee. those cars aint a big thing. Now if ure talking bout rare exotics (and not mass production cars like the m3 and the 360) they may not be in india.

Yep, and we have pretty much all the cars in that list either in SL, or supposedly coming soon. Again, I don't see any reason at all why they can't be in India if they are in Sri Lanka, there will be plenty of people who can afford those cars, even if the gap between rich and poor may be huge in that country. The richest man in India is in the top 40 of the world's richest people after all, where does SL stand in that :mellow: Also there are pictures in that cardomain page and those seem to be Indian licence plates on the Hummer etc.

Yep, and we have pretty much all the cars in that list either in SL, or supposedly coming soon. Again, I don't see any reason at all why they can't be in India if they are in Sri Lanka, there will be plenty of people who can afford those cars, even if the gap between rich and poor may be huge in that country. The richest man in India is in the top 40 of the world's richest people after all, where does SL stand in that :mellow: Also there are pictures in that cardomain page and those seem to be Indian licence plates on the Hummer etc.

agree with fairlady. if one shot one made dat much money imagine the amount all those bollywood movies are making(not much of a bollywood fan so no clue bout fact n figures) wonder what our muscle boy(ranjan) is driving?