• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

28-xxx Nissan Datsun Pickup

Hey!! i'm lookin for my first ride!! I hate small cars. I was wondering about an 28- Series Nissan Datsun pickup(square light version)? Any idea how much it would cost? Also a short wheelbase jeep would also be ideal.. Something like a Mitsubishi Jeep 32Sri or BJ40 or equivalent. Tho i hear dat BJ40's are rather expensive. Any help would be greatly appreciated:) Oh yeah budget would be sumwhere around 500000/=!!

im not sure if you can get that pickup for around that mark might be a bit higher around 6.5 but given the market you might be lucky...i did see a land rover for your budget some time back....bj40 is out of the question thats around 10 lacks nw at a min...good luck wit ur search i was in the same situation u were 4 yrs back but now im happy with my D21 50-xxxx...will drop u a pm if i cm across nething

Forget the 28- pickup, there arent any good ones left anymore, they suffer from front suspension issues and corrosion..even of you get one it will be a heap of rust and basically like marrying your mother-in-law.

With your budget, go for a Daihatsu Jeep, the tiny little green fellow's, remember them? they never really had model names, often referred to as the Rocky. Superb 2.8L toyota engine, rock solid suspension, easy driver, awesome off-road and with some nice steele rims looks cool too..

Make sure you buy something that has not been modified, basic and original..dont be fooled by CD players, alloy wheels and fancy seats, most people are very talented in screwing vehicles up!

Take my advice man!

All the best.