• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Drags Saturday Night!

dragster

can some one tell me why is the "Drags Tonight" thread blocked ? I'm sorry but however I dont agree with blocking that thread though... and I dont see the purpose of blocking it either... as for the last post by KLM, I think he had a point in some of his views... and now as that thread is blocked no one could reply or express their personal views on what KLM had to say... however this is just my 2 cents... and my personal thoughts...

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can some one tell me why is the "Drags Tonight" thread blocked ? I'm sorry but however I dont agree with blocking that thread though... and I dont see the purpose of blocking it either... as for the last post by KLM, I think he had a point in some of his views... and now as that thread is blocked no one could reply or express their personal views on what KLM had to say... however this is just my 2 cents... and my personal thoughts...

i agree everyone has their personal views of wat KLM has to say but the problem is sum ppl have a problem expressin it in a civil manner...u shud know better by readin the rest of the thread :ninja:

i agree everyone has their personal views of wat KLM has to say but the problem is sum ppl have a problem expressin it in a civil manner...u shud know better by readin the rest of the thread :ninja:

true but do you think blocking it will help ?

Da HULK?!! hahaha...good one man:) we know who u are, no need to start anythin in here so I'll see you at pila:))

Lets clear out dis MR2 scene u keep pulling up now and again shall we.......ok I might hav jumpd da start, definitely not intentionally, but as I looked across to da MR2 he didnt seem to wanna stop and restart, he just kept going! I took him down evetually and he suddenly slowed down, maybe he came to his senses and remembered dat I jumpd da start only once he reached da 200meter mark! hehe...wonder why he did that??

if the MR2 guy wanted to run again, man only u seem to know abt dis, cos I WAS NEVER ASKED for another run...do u know why cos he didnt wanna lose all over again! I would have been glad if he had actually! I would never turn down a run man! so get ur facts straight!

And for the people who are trying to make me look like a liar, here goes....I just double checked with da people mentioned by chang, they were all surprised!!! I dont wanna call u a liar man, but u sure tried to make me look like one! dats what got me all pissed off! Why wud I tell anyone dat I lost after I won??? dat'll make me look a real fool! and why would I wanna run again if I had lost, cos I'll end up losing again rite! man...ppl lack common sense nowadays! come without NOS on saturday, u'll know wat Im talking abt!

Dat last post by KLM just nailed all u cheap insultors and liars right where u belong!

You know what?

Remember Hondarules? That guy was a really great Honda fan so if he was around he'd definitely appreciate the work that has gone into making the SOHCs fast.

I'm just saying, Hondarules technically should be a fan.

u wantd to continue it so here u go :P

yes ofcourse I want to see a continuation of it.. and I think so would others also wanting the same, to hear what everyone else has to say... freedom of speach... but what I'm asking is just a simple question of why was that thread blocked ? just wanting to know a valid reason..why... that's all to it bro.... :ninja:

yes ofcourse I want to see a continuation of it.. and I think so would others also wanting the same, to hear what everyone else has to say... freedom of speach... but what I'm asking is just a simple question of why was that thread blocked ? just wanting to know a valid reason..why... that's all to it bro.... :ninja:

bro personal attacks n threats r not an allowable freedom of speech...

bro personal attacks n threats r not an allowable freedom of speech...

yup true... but do you think just by blocking the thread point blank that those two are gona stop attacking each other ? atleast here they can talk it out.. but outside...? and the way I heard it last was that everything was cool... check out how they cool down :-

Hulk

hey guy's good morning sorry about lastnight

and again

to all the SOHC's of pilla i'm sorry

----------------------------------------------------------

Quick Silver ( cooling down and agreeing to run on saturday )

Lets run saturday! Please keep ur threats out of this forum, lets deal with them on da pilla steps!:ninja: take it easy man....I never told anyone I lost! Dats why I got all pissed off!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

machang if your not still convinced by now... then it's ok... lets not talk about it anymore...

Da HULK?!! hahaha...good one man:) we know who u are, no need to start anythin in here so I'll see you at pila:))

Dat last post by KLM just nailed all u cheap insultors and liars right where u belong!

sorry bro this is my last reply to this question...things r not so cool above...hope u understand

You know what?

Remember Hondarules? That guy was a really great Honda fan so if he was around he'd definitely appreciate the work that has gone into making the SOHCs fast.

I'm just saying, Hondarules technically should be a fan.

yah Hondarules is missing... god i miss him, he truly was a Honda fan, he did resurface sometime ago, but nobody had responded so he may have thought WTF... anyway itz always nice to see SOHC's doing great!

Well shamil i never said u lied. I was there when those people asked u and wat can i say thats wat i heard. What can i do if people say one thing to u and another thing to me. Just forget this whole issue ok my friend lost. Lets run on saturday running NOS is our business just be ready for saturday.

Well shamil i never said u lied. I was there when those people asked u and wat can i say thats wat i heard. What can i do if people say one thing to u and another thing to me. Just forget this whole issue ok my friend lost. Lets run on saturday running NOS is our business just be ready for saturday.

I agree with chang , the owner should decide abt the modifications, if the owner got lots of money he can install anything that gain BHP................

I agree with chang , the owner should decide abt the modifications, if the owner got lots of money he can install anything that gain BHP................

Correct me if Im wrong But then who wins?? Mr Money eh.... :D:D:blink::blink:

Correct me if Im wrong But then who wins?? Mr Money eh.... :D:D:blink::blink:

hm too complicated, ok to modify a car u need money n technology, so if anyone can invest money to do a good projcet ( eg Changs EG8TR ) he is the WINNER..................but finally mr money wins..... :(

hm too complicated, ok to modify a car u need money n technology, so if anyone can invest money to do a good projcet ( eg Changs EG8TR ) he is the WINNER..................but finally mr money wins..... :D

I disagree- its where you spend that moeny that matters.. :D

hm too complicated, ok to modify a car u need money n technology, so if anyone can invest money to do a good projcet ( eg Changs EG8TR ) he is the WINNER..................but finally mr money wins..... :D

if i (meaning normal average joe) in a highly modified 700BHP R34 GTR, beat Micheal Shumarker (dam i need to learnt to spell that) who hapens to be driving a stock toyota colorra, with nothing more than a 2 car-length lead, does that make ME the winner? or the driver who was merely few feet behnid a car 5 or 6 times as powerful as his? what hapened to the good old HUMAN factor? and SKILL?

so you cant exactly choose a winner...its not black or white.. it is one big patch of gray... so unless both driver's are dirving vehicles that are very similar in performance, you cant call one a winenr and the other a looser..

if i (meaning normal average joe) in a highly modified 700BHP R34 GTR, beat Micheal Shumarker (dam i need to learnt to spell that) who hapens to be driving a stock toyota colorra, with nothing more than a 2 car-length lead, does that make ME the winner? or the driver who was merely few feet behnid a car 5 or 6 times as powerful as his? what hapened to the good old HUMAN factor? and SKILL?

so you cant exactly choose a winner...its not black or white.. it is one big patch of gray... so unless both driver's are dirving vehicles that are very similar in performance, you cant call one a winenr and the other a looser..

Ok then micheal should buy a good car n modify it,, n another thing is in sri lanka we dont have dynos to test our vehicle power

To win a races u need Fast Cars n Talented drivers

i agree with dilesh here... if both cars are in equal performance then we can say one driver is better than the other... otherwise 'the car factor' has an effect on the outcome..

wot is a stock toyota colorra? im confused :D:blink::D

Maybe I shouldn't be asking this question in public, but where will be the drags be? Me, I dont have any flying machine, just a humble Jap convertible , but really would love to watch you guys go at it. Perhaps someone would be kind enough to send me a personal messsage? THANKS :D

To win a races u need Fast Cars n Talented drivers

exactly machan....

but who's the winner? the driver with the faster car? or the talented driver?

i'm sure there are lots of guys who drag who are talented indeed but but financially held back...

jsut like there are guys with amazingly fast cars, but not exactly a whole lot fo talent...

very rarely do both of these factors are present...

so like i just said.. the mission dollar question... "who's the winner? the driver with the faster car? or the talented driver?"

:D

exactly machan....

but who's the winner? the driver with the faster car? or the talented driver?

i'm sure there are lots of guys who drag who are talented indeed but but financially held back...

jsut like there are guys with amazingly fast cars, but not exactly a whole lot fo talent...

very rarely do both of these factors are present...

so like i just said.. the mission dollar question... "who's the winner? the driver with the faster car? or the talented driver?"

:D

true bt i like chang's project he did not went to a car sale n got a damn fast car, but he got a eg8 n modify it n he is one talented bugger :D

Well Dilesh, IMHO(not that it would count for much here) there's no point trying to answer that question via a drag race, because the rich kid in the Ferrari will almost always win. (unless he's racing something more powerful of course :P ) But Sri Lanka doesn't have that abundace of supercars and so the owners of the modified JDMs take their rides very seriously, but in the end, the faster car will almost certainly win. And that means the cars whose owners can afford to put in some serious modifications. On the other hand I dont think any members are boasting about the modifications here, so that's a good thing- their opinions on other people's mods aren't my business. I'm just thinking the result may not always be a fair judgement of talent.

A guy driving a 900cc Maruti may be a real racer, while the guy driving the ferrari may be a real moron. The maruti owner will be financially held back, and can't afford to get serious in competition, although his love for racing and talent is there. But is a race between their two cars(specially in Lanka where so many are financially held back wen it comes to car mods) ever going to tell you who the better driver is? I think not. What about you?

Best thing to do would be to get down some 6000bhp dragsters and find a track to run them on ;) Then we can see who the real racer is. Don't let the car be the standard by which you judge the driver.