• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Spoiler And Fog Lamps For March K11

nazly

I posted this thread sometime ago looking for a spoiler but I couldn't find a spoliler for my K11 in Delkanda

http://forum.autolanka.com/index.php?s...ic=6142&hl=

I know its hard finding the exact type of used spoiler I'm looking for + reasonable price

Any one who can let me know where I can get one, please DM me..

I need the specific March K11 spoiler with break lights thats fits only on the top of the rear door, not the one that runs thru the sides as well.. Similar to the one in this image

I'm also in the hunt for fog lights that will fit onto the grill of the bumper. Similar to the one in this image. Used is better with reasonable price.

marchg.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Sorry guys to dig up this topic back..

I found an original spoiler for my March K11 about a month back..

But I still couldn't find the fog lamps. Any specific places I can look for?

Better be specific (within the limits of the admins) rather than telling me to look around Delkanda.. I always get lost when I go there :D

Edited by nazly

Sorry guys to dig up this topic back..

I found an original spoiler for my March K11 about a month back..

But I still couldn't find the fog lamps. Any specific places I can look for?

Better be specific (within the limits of the admins) rather than telling me to look around Delkanda.. I always get lost when I go there :D

Sir,

Try at Bary brook place there is a sales point for all new Accessories for cars.

This is all most close to Animal clinic next to Cargiles staples street corner Junction.

Wijesinghe.

Sir,

Try at Bary brook place there is a sales point for all new Accessories for cars.

This is all most close to Animal clinic next to Cargiles staples street corner Junction.

Wijesinghe.

Braybrooke place, I believe. :rolleyes:

motorcade won't have the model you are searching for.. best bet is to try some place like US spares in dehiwela (if you haven't already tried)

out of curiosity, how much was the spoiler.

I checked at motorcade yesterday. they didn't have it.. Will check in Dehiwela when I go towards there.. Thanks..

Spoiler cost me around 6500/- Got it from a spare parts joint around Wattala when I was randomly checking out..