• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Race Results

damn_it

hey guys,

does anyone know the resuts of mahagastota 2006? and also cn anyone give the results on radella 2006 which is due tomorrow?

thanks in advance.

:angry-smiley-048:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys,

does anyone know the resuts of mahagastota 2006? and also cn anyone give the results on radella 2006 which is due tomorrow?

thanks in advance.

Hi, Welcome to Autolanka Damn it.. :alc:

thanks bhara..anyways im not a new comer to this site..i check this site i dunno hw often..hmmm, lets say evry 5 mins..hehe..i've posted on the older forum..but new to this one..

Riga, Latvia? Damn, are u for real bro? A couple of my batchmates went to Latvia for their studies, tho no idea where about in there. Popular spot for Lankans?

Popular spot for Lankans studying medicine.

hey preveen..

no mchan..im for real..i study medicine here..im in 3rd year at university of latvia..it sure is a famous place for srilankans cos there are already more than 150 students here..and also thanks for taking pictures of my racing car back in sl in katu..but it was driven by my father..his name is shanthi lal abeyarathne, probably u must have heard his name runnin in mod 1040-1400 in blue civic..,

cheers guys.. :angry-smiley-048:

no mchan..,i studied at cis 2003 batch. about this thread, i guess no one kno's wat the results r as yet.. as soon as i find 'em i'll try posting it. and by the way, this is year's super car event is gonna be real hot..cos i saw the entry list for radella and fox-hill and i was like....sh*t!!im gonna miss 'em so much..and also 1400 mod and 1600 mod are another 2 events u might not wanna miss..

cheers.. :angry-smiley-048:

nope preveen..i doubt it..cos i studied at cis. before that i was at mahanama till 1997..anyways mchan i know copule of guys who studied at stc mount..i'll name u some who study medicine here wit me in ma uni..hmm, do u know malinka, chamara or pandu by anychance?

and also pls dont forget to delete this post as well..thanks :angry-smiley-048:

nope preveen..i doubt it..cos i studied at cis. before that i was at mahanama till 1997..anyways mchan i know copule of guys who studied at stc mount..i'll name u some who study medicine here wit me in ma uni..hmm, do u know malinka, chamara or pandu by anychance?

and also pls dont forget to delete this post as well..thanks :alc:

Malinka Rambodagalle? :angry-smiley-048:

And Preveen, you may/may not know me :D

and also pls dont forget to delete this post as well..thanks :D

I meant Fairlady when I said yes :angry-smiley-048: And yes, Malinka and Chamara were the afore mentioned batchmates who are in Latvia.

Malinka Rambodagalle? :alc:

And Preveen, you may/may not know me :)

Dude, now ur just being insane. U know Malinka too? Either u in Lativa with those boys or u are somehow connected to College.

hehe..wat a coincidence..i know both of them..they are my good mates (actually my best friends)..chamara is also one of the regular visitors to autolanka..both of them are in final year..that by the way is 6th year and they are just aboust graduate as doctors (md's to be specific) in this july..

cheers

no mchan..i have no connection wit stc what so ever..but i just happen to study with them in the same uni..hehe..cool dwn bro.. :D

I meant Fairlady when I said yes :D And yes, Malinka and Chamara were the afore mentioned batchmates who are in Latvia.

Dude, now ur just being insane. U know Malinka too? Either u in Lativa with those boys or u are somehow connected to College.

Hello Pericles. I want to play a game. The Only game in town :)

hahah joking joking :P I'm not in Latvia but am somehow connected to College. I wasn't there, was in Prep but I knew Malinka, did some work with him few years ago. (was many batches junior so he probably won't remember me now.) I remembered he was in Latvia and was wondering if you were in the same batch, and you were :D

mchan preveen, i just called chamara and asked him to log in to autolanka and i hope then u'll trust me..hehe..

thanks for the info mchan..i wanna wats his timing as well..below or close to 39secs..??? thats amazing man..thats just a SOHC v-tec if im not mistaken..but one thing is dilan is one gutsy driver..but anyways, i wanna see the oficial results(meaning positions and timing both)..

thanks mate..cheers

hey sharkster,

hmmm., ok..but start another thread bout the race results cos im dying to know whats happenin der in sl..

thanks mchan :D

thanks for the info mchan..i wanna wats his timing as well..below or close to 39secs..??? thats amazing man..thats just a SOHC v-tec if im not mistaken..but one thing is dilan is one gutsy driver..but anyways, i wanna see the oficial results(meaning positions and timing both)..

thanks mate..cheers

hey sharkster,

hmmm., ok..but start another thread bout the race results cos im dying to know whats happenin der in sl..

thanks mchan :D

No dude this thread was meant for the race results, so let's keep this for it. Moderaters can delete the non relevant stuff. Sorry for screwing it up with digressions :D

No dude this thread was meant for the race results, so let's keep this for it. Moderaters can delete the non relevant stuff. Sorry for screwing it up with digressions :D

lol no worries...i'll leav dat to pericles...i'd like to knw d results too :D

c'mon mchan...its nothing man..thats a good idea..

Hey Guys....

Damn_it is right...im a regular autolanka visitor...though this is my first real post...i do enjoy reading everything that goes on in the forums...heck i visit the site around 5-6 times a day....just to check if anything new has happened.....

Anyhooo.....dont intend to hijack the thread...keep up the good work....and i hope to contribute to the forums from now on...since i started... :D

PS. Waddup preveen.... :D