• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Montero Experts

viking

Kulunu should be someone who uses one and he should be telling the truth

200k is a very good millage it some small defects like these should be accepted at that millage.

By the way DevakaC according to u'r pic u should be having a intercooler so u want to tell people pajeros are superior

Well mitsubishi is good at making suvs yet u can't change facts.

If a vehicle can run without problems for 200k thats enough for me.

Whats with you man I never said he is lying about the mileage, what I implied was that was helluva lot of running specially for a 2007. Do i have a problem with it? HELL NO!

And where on hells name did I mention pajeros are superior?? Im one of the least with the fanboism syndrome around here.

You gotta be coming up with better claims than that if your gonna rack up some forum credit. Claiming to own a montero sport, diesel santa fe and what not doesn't serve too well around here.

It's not a turbo one.

I have quite keen on fuel figure as we runs a lot , but accoding to my calculations it's so.

Do you happen to know what engine it has? I know you said 2.8, if its not a 4M40 im wondering what it could be.

• 1 month later...

hi guys....i'm having an idea of buying a Montero 2000/2001 model

something like this

http://www.autolanka.com/ad.asp?ID=44516

I heard one of the petrol engines you get for this model has a problem....is it true?

If you have bothered to read this topic and the ones that have been discussed here before you'll get your answer.Its the GDI engine.

If you have bothered to read this topic and the ones that have been discussed here before you'll get your answer.Its the GDI engine.

i read it...but what i heard was that it has sudden power drop and sudden power gain!