• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Looking For Ford Mustang,dodge Or Plymouth 1960s Or 1970s

nihal199

ROFLMAO!!!...birds of a feather etc etc... :lol:

BTW thats nothing,The OP also had a Allion tuned by Crisco!

Aha, so this is the famed Crisco Nihal huh? laugh.gif Read through it those days, lost track of the user name when trying to show someone

• Like 1

Aha, so this is the famed Crisco Nihal huh? laugh.gif Read through it those days, lost track of the user name when trying to show someone

Crisco Nihal?? :rolleyes:

Oww so this is the bugger, i was wondering who this crisco nihal guy was :D

BTW those cars weren't really his right, i remember you guys saying something about the number plates registered in another state or something ?

Crisco Nihal?? :rolleyes:

Yup, your former incarnation, if you can remember tongue.gif

Oww so this is the bugger, i was wondering who this crisco nihal guy was :D

BTW those cars weren't really his right, i remember you guys saying something about the number plates registered in another state or something ?

Well he'd made many bogus claims, so yea none of them were his. He said his Crisco tuned Allion does 21km/l or so IIRC laugh.gif

Yup, your former incarnation, if you can remember tongue.gif

Well he'd made many bogus claims, so yea none of them were his. He said his Crisco tuned Allion does 21km/l or so IIRC laugh.gif

LOL i do remember that one, i was trying to go through his history but his posts are missing. peri must have deleted them

LOL i do remember that one, i was trying to go through his history but his posts are missing. peri must have deleted them

Yup, I also couldn't find the posts, was wondering what happened but you should be correct, must have deleted

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...