• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mahagasthota

Velocity

Modified Class

1 ) Nishan Weerasuriya - Evolution 8 ( He is the Hill Climb Champ for many years ) Well Done Nishan

2 ) Romani De Silva - Subaru Sti 5 ( I dont think this car has any mods ) Romani is one of the best drivers in SL.

3) Nalin Dilpriya - Subaru Sti 7

4) Aravinda Premadasa

Will Update Radella Info, heard that many are Competing on this Track Including Dinesh / Feroze / Mahinda / Aravinda / Nishan and Romani.

Modified Class

1 ) Nishan Weerasuriya - Evolution 8 ( He is the Hill Climb Champ for many years ) Well Done Nishan

2 ) Romani De Silva - Subaru Sti 5 ( I dont think this car has any mods ) Romani is one of the best drivers in SL.

4) Aravinda Premadasa

Will Update Radella Info, heard that many are Competing on this Track Including Dinesh / Feroze / Mahinda / Aravinda / Nishan and Romani.

ahh.. it sure has been some time since Nishan Weerasuriya was in the racing spotlight.. and hey i thought Romani De Silva only raced Formula ford..

so i guess, its his Silver STi that used to be aprked outside Aliance Finance...

btw, anyone got pics?

velocity you clown.. i thought your sig was a pic from the event... i was trying to figure out whose car that was :P

RADELLA FIRST RUN

1 ) Nishan Weerasuirya

2 ) Dinesh Deheragoda

3 ) Aravinda Premadasa

Radella 2nd Run

1) Nishan - Evo 8

2) Aravinda - Evo 7

3) Dinesh - Evo 9 GT

:P mahgasthota is very hilly fuzzo baba :P

Modified Class

4) Aravinda Premadasa

hey, thanks for the results dimantha..appreciate it..

cheers

ahh.. it sure has been some time since Nishan Weerasuriya was in the racing spotlight.. and hey i thought Romani De Silva only raced Formula ford..

so i guess, its his Silver STi that used to be aprked outside Aliance Finance...

btw, anyone got pics?

yep...thats the sti he has..he owns alliance finance..

cheers

Mahagastotte was good, but Radella was more exciting. Don Z, the Chairman and CEO of Tuned i-Chips International (NYSE:TIC) won his first race in his new car and Nigel placed an outstanding second in Group A upto 1600, finishing just 0.01 seconds behind Harsha De Silva. With that, Harsha is now only 4 points behind Nigel in the SLARDAR championship at 22 to Nige's 26.

Nishan Weerasooriya was absolutely phenomenal. Despite setting a record-breaking time on his first run, well beyond the reach of any of the regular runners, he went up for a second run and broke his record again. That man is surely the king of hill-climbs.

Mahagastotte was good, but Radella was more exciting. Don Z, the Chairman and CEO of Tuned i-Chips International (NYSE:TIC) won his first race in his new car and Nigel placed an outstanding second in Group A upto 1600, finishing just 0.01 seconds behind Harsha De Silva. With that, Harsha is now only 4 points behind Nigel in the SLARDAR championship at 22 to Nige's 26.

Nishan Weerasooriya was absolutely phenomenal. Despite setting a record-breaking time on his first run, well beyond the reach of any of the regular runners, he went up for a second run and broke his record again. That man is surely the king of hill-climbs.

machan jawid won the group A last year a whole second ahead of harsha. They are lucky j wasnt there because he's met with a accident and was in hospital.

Hey wenn is fox hill is any 1 going

hey buddy..,

practices are on the 15th but official race is on 16th..

cheers

machan jawid won the group A last year a whole second ahead of harsha. They are lucky j wasnt there because he's met with a accident and was in hospital.

mchan very true..javidh is one awesome driver..mind u he has one awesome car too..its both the combination of a good car and good driver helps to win races..as far as i remember he clocked something like 36-37 sec in radella whiich is like 1-2 sec slower to modified evo's and sti's..damn..

machan nishan is the king of hill climbs..no doubt..he has a lot of records under his belt..one down to earth talented driver..

cheers