• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Pannala

Marlons

Guys,

Some of are thinking on planing a pay out at Pannala or Kattu (which is hard to get), we could bring our rides and run for fun!!! We were thinking something like timings, categorize the event to Honda and then the models (EG8, EK3, integra etc) Also the Subaru's (Sti3,4,5 etc) and the Toyota's and Nissan's and the other brands. We were more likely thinking of getting some sponsors involved and giving out a small cash prize to the person who has the best lap time in each category. Let me know if this could be put into reality and if there if anyone who would like to help organize this please let me know.

Cheers

:car-smiley-002:

Edited by Marlons

Guys,

Some of are thinking on planing a pay out at Pannala or Kattu (which is hard to get), we could bring our rides and run for fun!!! We were thinking something like timings, categorize the event to Honda and then the models (EG8, EK3, integra etc) Also the Subaru's (Sti3,4,5 etc) and the Toyota's and Nissan's and the other brands. We were more likely thinking of getting some sponsors involved and giving out a small cash prize to the person who has the best lap time in each category. Let me know if this could be put into reality and if there if anyone who would like to help organize this please let me know.

Cheers

Good idea mate.... i will try to get some guys from honda club for the event.

Guys,

Cheers

Good idea buddy, so when are you going to plan this event ?

Utilizing Pannala for events is banned by a court order. You can use the track individually but not for events.

MINIACE

Then no choice but to keep it low profile and forget sponsors.. Let's rather do it as a fun thing and not an event. Can charge the participants an entrance fee or something? to cover up any costs involved..

best is go individualy at pannala cos law prohibits doing events there.cost is high 4 a members day..so if its arnd 30 cars individually can do..

fuzzo wht r d possibilities of mirigama cost per car??

yeh pannala tarmac bit out of condition..like the hot sun has made the tarmac ruff n curves...but still do good but in an amature event like this safty shd come first then speed..so im bit worried

Well guys we'll need to do something ASAP since i feel the the modified cars owners are falling a part. It's just the hand full of guy who even turn up for an event. We need to invite all the guys so that we could meet each other and have some good fun.

Anyway i will check the possibilities on Pannala and Mirigama.

Thanks for the help guys and hope i keep getting it to make the even a success.!!! :rolleyes:

Well guys we'll need to do something ASAP since i feel the the modified cars owners are falling a part. It's just the hand full of guy who even turn up for an event. We need to invite all the guys so that we could meet each other and have some good fun.

Anyway i will check the possibilities on Pannala and Mirigama.

Thanks for the help guys and hope i keep getting it to make the even a success.!!! :rolleyes:

FYI ... Mirigama track

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R83vAhpLc9g