• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Sl Drag Cars In Music Video

Andrew_GTR

Question

Hmmm... check this link out ... http://www3.youtube.com/watch?v=mHcHvcY0rZU&search=LANKAN

and also this link ... http://www3.youtube.com/watch?v=XZtEO2VXFv4&search=LANKAN

The 1st link is a song by a group called '6th Lane' that feature some of our SL street racers... Gihan would most probably be able to shed some light on this video and any others videos of the same..... The 2nd Video is by a group called 'Centigradz' who have a Modified Lancer as its feature car... dunno who's it is though...

From what i've heard the SL Hip Hop scene has become quite interesting with even our own 'Gangster' ryhmes and diss's.. heheh ... oh boy .... :angry-smiley-024:

N memphis or sum one cannot remember ill post the pics of all his working n projects.

Cool scene podda :jumping-smiley-013: I'll be lookin' forward to those. Thinking of doing a kit for my cynos... but very cautiously :jumping-smiley-013:

dude.. I came to the G2G in it and you saw it that day :jumping-smiley-013:

memphis, give WCC a break.. i think its exam fever kicking in.... but then again, a person with exam fever wouldnt be planning on fixing a body-kit on a vehicle with 4 weeks to OLs....:jumping-smiley-013:

WCC, better hit the books bro!!!!!

memphis, give WCC a break.. i think its exam fever kicking in.... but then again, a person with exam fever wouldnt be planning on fixing a body-kit on a vehicle with 4 weeks to OLs....:jumping-smiley-013:

Yeah bro!!! get the exam behind you.. and Good Luck !!!!

HEy memphis Did u by any chance change ur USER NAME MACHAN

Machan gihan i ll try to come ibn the van if i get it b4 then ...

or else come in the city

its like singing to a deaf elephant.... might as well go tell this to a tree trunk :jumping-smiley-013: :jumping-smiley-013:

ok man i am hitting the books only last friday i went to pannala with Pet#o at 9 30 in the night ,got caught to a big traffic..Man u must see the ridezz Rohith aiyya is modifying its they are all hot and the mini mocks..if i get a good job and vehicle my second vehicle will be a Fib#x modified mini.

AND aftr going to pannnallaaa coming back homee it was abt 2 in the morning.

So thts the t ime wasted 4 th bodykit

dilesh he's not da 1 who's making the bodykit n fixing it :jumping-smiley-013:

buger must b crackign the books when he's not on the forum

HEy memphis Did u by any chance change ur USER NAME MACHAN

Yeah :D thought of using this instead of the real name :action-smiley-060:

Must check with gaya and see whether the dude is going on the 22nd

ok man i am hitting the books only last friday i went to pannala with Pet#o at 9 30 in the night ,got caught to a big traffic..Man u must see the ridezz Rohith aiyya is modifying its they are all hot and the mini mocks..if i get a good job and vehicle my second vehicle will be a Fib#x modified mini.

AND aftr going to pannnallaaa coming back homee it was abt 2 in the morning.

So thts the t ime wasted 4 th bodykit

Ur not gonna get a good job unless,

A. u hit the books and pass the exams.

B. Ur standard of written English improves

:grinning-smiley-003:

Now get some work done or else I'm gonna suspend ur account until the exams are over! :D

this is so funny hahahaha

bunch of losers taking videos about drags

should slap nirosh, ravi and others for giving their cars for this bullshit(what a shame) :violent-smiley-030:

wat 'nirosh, ravi and others' do with their cars is none of ur business...watch ur tongue cos uve got a serious attitude problem!

this is so funny hahahaha

bunch of losers taking videos about drags

should slap nirosh, ravi and others for giving their cars for this bullshit(what a shame) :violent-smiley-099:

anyway when they record the music video ravi's honda was owned by another person and yes the music video is not gud