• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Interplay Vibration

pradfred

Question

As mentioned I just got a Interplay and its great. But I find a vibration when accelerating. Slight and only upon pedal pressure, once cruising its fine.

All checks have been done, engine mounts are fine, injectors cleaned, new plugs, plug wires, oil, gear box oil, coolant, new air filter, new oil filter, new petrol filter.

The gear box mounts were checked and also passed inspection.Cannot be alignment as it occurs only during acceleration......

Any thoughts from the forum experts ?

Its a 1500 c twin cam, with all around discs.

Would be great to get this fixed before the MazdaFord club trip. <_<

9 answers to this question

Machan, its a Carb or EFI model ? I think its a carb model. Did you check the carb. There are 2 doors inside that. When you accelerating, sometimes that doors will not function correctly. So fuel will not come smoothly. Better to check :)

Edited by Prami

As mentioned I just got a Interplay and its great. But I find a vibration when accelerating. Slight and only upon pedal pressure, once cruising its fine.

All checks have been done, engine mounts are fine, injectors cleaned, new plugs, plug wires, oil, gear box oil, coolant, new air filter, new oil filter, new petrol filter.

The gear box mounts were checked and also passed inspection.Cannot be alignment as it occurs only during acceleration......

Any thoughts from the forum experts ?

Its a 1500 c twin cam, with all around discs.

Would be great to get this fixed before the MazdaFord club trip. <_<

machang, long shot, check the crank pully condition.