• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

How Many Hummers Are The In Srilanka?????????

bimmer

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what do these Hummer owners in SL do with them again? Just curious :alc:

why? what do you want them to do?????????????? :P

wonder the local LHD to RHD onversion place get enough business?

any ideas who own the orange H2 WCC is going on about???????

hey xxx

machan this is how it goes i confirmed yesterdayh

DILS one is a hummer h2 f\o which has a chrome parlesent type paint which gives a two tone effect it is actually a mix of a very ver very thib coting of the lightest green with red colour to give a orangish pail look like blood wn it clots ...

registration is jl-9703 if im not mistaken.

2. tht is th red one cleared from diffence ministry the way i heard

3. A black h2

4. Sangakkaras bluish silver h2 notrhin done o it

hey xxx

machan this is how it goes i confirmed yesterdayh

DILS one is a hummer h2 f\o which has a chrome parlesent type paint which gives a two tone effect it is actually a mix of a very ver very thib coting of the lightest green with red colour to give a orangish pail look like blood wn it clots ...

registration is jl-9703 if im not mistaken.

2. tht is th red one cleared from diffence ministry the way i heard

3. A black h2

4. Sangakkaras bluish silver h2 notrhin done o it

WCC thanks for clearing things up. so now misiters are in to H2s, god bless this country.

Defense ministry?

machan the H2 maybe big but its not a armored tank :)

if it was brought down by the defence ministry im sure its not for combat use. must be for 1 of the ministers or the head of army or a big shot in the government

if it was brought down by the defence ministry im sure its not for combat use. must be for 1 of the ministers or the head of army or a big shot in the government

err, yeah, for combat u use something called the HUMVEE, not the civilian version :) And I doubt our army is getting HUMVEEs.

so now misiters are in to H2s, god bless this country.

Now that really is the end :)

Haha trust our government types to think the best way to avoid attention is to get a vehicle which can be spotted a mile away :D maybe the plan is to run over whoever is "out to get them"

:) nice one TG.... i can smell a LAW SUIT coming from GM motors ... for the guys who did that cart

copy right infrigement :D

Nah, the likely to like it. Free advertising. After all, golf carts aren't exactly competing in the same market :lol:

Nah, the likely to like it. Free advertising. After all, golf carts aren't exactly competing in the same market :)

It doesnt look like its that simple machan. See the bottom of that linked page.

"LICENSED PRODUCT:

HUMMER, H1, H2, and all related emblems and the distinctive vehicle model body and grille design are General Motors Trademarks used under license to Kool Kartz, Inc."

Link.

It doesnt look like its that simple machan. See the bottom of that linked page.

"LICENSED PRODUCT:

HUMMER, H1, H2, and all related emblems and the distinctive vehicle model body and grille design are General Motors Trademarks used under license to Kool Kartz, Inc."

Link.

So absolutely no problem. Its a licenced product. I suppose the point is its trouble for ppl if u don't have a license? Some one should tell that Chinese firm that :)

So absolutely no problem. Its a licenced product. I suppose the point is its trouble for ppl if u don't have a license? Some one should tell that Chinese firm that :o

Automaker Avanti came up with a new design for their Studebaker XUV and it was displayed in 2004 North American Auto Shows. I saw this in NY show. Back of it looked pretty much alike to Hummer H2. GM sued Studebaker and they redesigned it.

15stu011zl.th.jpg

15stu034te.th.jpg

This is the 2006 Studebaker XUV

2006xuv11wm.th.jpg

I wonder how soon it will be in Sri Lanka.