• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

How Many Hummers Are The In Srilanka?????????

bimmer

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does anyone remember that story about some chinease company making and selling a jepe just like the Humvee in china and selling it in the domestic market... GM couldnt touch them at that time... and it wasnt just the humvee they were copying...

REally? man..chinese and korean dudes... copy every single thing that was created outside of the " home land" which is half of continent :P

what happed to them after that..?

Hyundai have got a new SUV "Santa - Fe " ( dono whats it called for the local markets ) the first time i saw it, i thought it was a Infiniti FX ..

cheeky

REally? man..chinese and korean dudes... copy every single thing that was created outside of the " home land" which is half of continent :D

what happed to them after that..?

Hyundai have got a new SUV "Santa - Fe " ( dono whats it called for the local markets ) the first time i saw it, i thought it was a Infiniti FX ..

cheeky

i think more than koreans its chinese who copy n paste the designs.

Santa-fe is not a new model its been around for a long time. its hyundai's flagship SUV n its goes by that name through out the world just like the nissan X-trail

i think more than koreans its chinese who copy n paste the designs.

Santa-fe is not a new model its been around for a long time. its hyundai's flagship SUV n its goes by that name through out the world just like the nissan X-trail

If my bolldy net kept working at office I wanted to say the same thing. Santa-Fes been around a looong time. I'm pretty sure it predates the Infiniti FX

If my bolldy net kept working at office I wanted to say the same thing. Santa-Fes been around a looong time. I'm pretty sure it predates the Infiniti FX

as one of the members mentioned in a different thread, at the rate of the arrival of new models there are bound to be similarities. BUT that is NO excuse to copy and paste a design :D

• 1 year later...

Lemme tell you something.. arjuna ranatungha is not suresh aiyya's cousin.. they are good friends... u mite wonder how i know all of this. that is cos suresh edirisinghe is my cousin.. and yeah u got the other facts rite!! and no he couldnt launch the hummer in sri lanka yet.. but he's still working on it..

There is a BOI plant in Peyliyagoda which converts Hummers from Left hand drive to

right hand drive..

Cos i met the owner who does this and he is Arjuna Ranatunga's cousin..

His name is Suresh Edirisinghe if u have seen a Black Cadillac by the way tats his and also

he own the comet cable co.

Wen i met him he told me tat they convert the Hummers frm LHD to RHD and export them to England, Australia and New Zealand..

Wen i met him in November he told me that he was goin to launch the H2 in sl local market in December at the starting price of 20 million incl tax.. but i don't think he actually launched it and i havent been in touch with him since i have been in japan.. so i will find from him whether he actualy launched the Hummer wen i com back to sl this month..