• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Chevrolet Cruz Badge Color

BAnuradha

One Of my friends have Chevrolet Cruz and just he used it 2 years after registration. But he complained his Chevrolet batch ( front shell batch) color is removing. (gold color removing and now it has become silver). I also noticed most of the Chevrolet have same problem. Where can he buy a new shell or is there is person to repaint it as in original look.

Thanks

:unsure:

As far as I know, the Japanese made Chevrolet Cruze is an upmarket version of the Old Suzuki Swift. Since its headlights are also slightly different to that of the Old Swift, a Suzuki Badge might look out place.

While the original Chevrolet "Bow-Tie" Badge has a golden shade, there are also aftermarket "Bow-Tie" Badges which are silver coloured. (As I found with Google image search)

My opinion is that it is better leaving the silver "Bow-Tie" Badge as it is, because after all the "Bow-Tie" shape is still there.