• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

World Car Of The Year

streetKIA

i'm not a big fan of the looks of the new 3 series.... i dont think many people like it cos i havent seen any on our roads yet, even though it's bee about a year since its been launched...

i'm not a big fan of the looks of the new 3 series.... i dont think many people like it cos i havent seen any on our roads yet, even though it's been some time since its been launched...

i'm not a big fan of the looks of the new 3 series.... i dont think many people like it cos i havent seen any on our roads yet, even though it's bee about a year since its been launched...

Who the hell voted Citroen C4 as the best design of the year? If that's the best the industry came out with in the year, I shudder to think of what the worst looked like. Sure its aerodynamics seem good but still..

And I have seen only one of the new 3 series' on our roads as well, though it's been awhile and I guess there are more now. Also saw some of the new 5 series' and thought they belonged to 3 series' as well cos they looked so small :alc:

Who the hell voted Citroen C4 as the best design of the year? If that's the best the industry came out with in the year, I shudder to think of what the worst looked like. Sure its aerodynamics seem good but still..

And I have seen only one of the new 3 series' on our roads as well, though it's been awhile and I guess there are more now. Also saw some of the new 5 series' and thought they belonged to 3 series' as well cos they looked so small :P

Its coz, the new 3 series is a bit bigger than before.which actually makes the 5 series smaller :alc::alc:

• 2 weeks later...

Isnt Toyota Prius the best green car?

Not the 1st in the world I guess, but I know there is no Central London Congestion Charge for Prius cars, so if you are a proud owner of a Prius in London you save nearly £2000 per annum. (only if you drive into the congestion charge area every day)

Not the 1st in the world I guess, but I know there is no Central London Congestion Charge for Prius cars, so if you are a proud owner of a Prius in London you save nearly £2000 per annum. (only if you drive into the congestion charge area every day)

Now thats a 2 way thing-save the enviorement and the money :D

2006 Porsche Carrera GT

Engine

Type: V10

Displacement cu in (cc): 350 (5733)

Power bhp (kW) at RPM: 605(450) / 8000

Torque lb-ft (Nm) at RPM: 437(590) / 5750

Redline at RPM: 8400

Brakes & Tires

Brakes F/R: ABS, vented disc/vented disc

Tires F-R: 265/35 ZR19 - 335/30 ZR20

Driveline: Rear Wheel Drive

Exterior Dimensions & Weight

Length × Width × Height in: 181.6 × 75.6 × 45.9

Weight lb (kg): 3043 (1380)

Performance

Acceleration 0-62 mph s: 3.9

Top Speed mph (km/h): 205 (330)

Fuel Economy EPA city/highway mpg (l/100 km): 10/16 (n.a.)

carreragt062tp.jpg