• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Subaru Part And Repairs

roadhog

Hi Guys,

Sick and tired of the fancy prices of the SUBARU parts and expertise.

Any of you know of a Milroy or a Mazna motors for the subaru's.

Since the agents dont sell cars they try to survive by selling parts and labour at an exorbitant price.

I think this true to many agents in SL. but there are enough subarus on the road for an ex employee to start a business pl let me know if you guys any place .

i don't think there is such a place but if you let us know what parts you require. i'm sure they are easily sourceable.

many people have done impreza to wrx convertions. so almost all the impreza parts will be around and i'm sure they will part for cheap.

When it comes to repairs...make sure you find someone who knows Subarus! I busted about 50K cos of a guy who thought he knew what he was doing! Learnt my lesson and been going to the agents ever since.

But I share you pain :-). Certainly wish that parts and service cost are a little cheaper.

Not an advertisement but just a post for awareness,

we have our own fully equipped workshop and being one of the biggest importer of Subaru's to Sri Lanka i can say without any hesitation that we do expertise with this brand, we also stock most of the spares and maintain majority of the subaru's in SL.

please pm me if you want further details.

Edited by darinwrxsti

• 1 month later...

Thanks Darin and Fuzzo,

I need a starter motor for EJ15 1999 JDM. Some times it makes a "click" noise and stops the battery is OK.

Did the selonoid come seperatly for this model, buy looking at it from the top it looks like that.

Can I have the contact details of you workshop - Darin

Edited by roadhog

• 2 months later...
Hi Guys!

The front brakes on my '99 Impreza have been making a loud screeching noise on (soft) braking. I think it's about time to have them replaced. Any idea how much a set costs these days (at the agents and outside)?

Thanks in advance!

I have done a conversion and my Impreza parts are in pretty good shape.

PM me for details.

Thanks Darin and Fuzzo,

I need a starter motor for EJ15 1999 JDM. Some times it makes a "click" noise and stops the battery is OK.

Did the selonoid come seperatly for this model, buy looking at it from the top it looks like that.

Can I have the contact details of you workshop - Darin

No 33 Dutugamunu Street Pamankada

Or you can give me a cal on 0777 318377

• 2 years later...