• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

New York Auto Show 2006 Pictures.

thushara_g

yeah i'm definitly digging the concept as well... when is this expected in production?

I got some pics of S-AWC. Posted below.

Super All Wheel Control (S-AWC)

Mitsubishi Concept-X showcases Super All Wheel Control (S-AWC) vehicle dynamics control technology. A further step up the evolutionary ladder of Mitsubishi Motors four-wheel drive traction and handling technology well proven in the Lancer Evolution and other series, S-AWC realizes cutting-edge levels of vehicle dynamics control. Based on Mitsubishi's full-time 4WD system, as used in Lancer Evolution, that is built around ACD*3 and Super AYC*4 component technologies, S-AWC adds Active Brake Control, Active Steering System and Roll Control Suspension technologies to realize a fully integrated system

dsc045640qr.th.jpg

dsc045728pf.th.jpg

dsc045738pg.th.jpg

yeah i'm definitly digging the concept as well... when is this expected in production?

Er isn't this pretty much the same thing someone posted on the site and everyone was unhappy with? :action-smiley-015: I'm not saying you guys but I'm sure there were lots of people against it. I like it however, it still looks agressive.

Whats with the rather Mazda 3ish back though

Er isn't this pretty much the same thing someone posted on the site and everyone was unhappy with? :wacko: I'm not saying you guys but I'm sure there were lots of people against it. I like it however, it still looks agressive.

Whats with the rather Mazda 3ish back though

That's right...

When I earlier post these pics.. (as a concept car) everybody was like :action-smiley-015: at the Evo X concept. Now :sad-smiley-023:

I like this EVO X concept nyway. Bit of Mitsu Galant face look in it.

Was gonna say that it looks like a hybrid of the Galant (Front) and Mazda 3 (back) but saw that it has already been said <_< These Japanese r craaaaaazy!!!!!

honestly speaking, though i haven't posted here a lot, one thing i've noticed was ppl changing their minds very quickly..for ex, some ppl vote for x and the next minute someone else post something diff n they change their minds..why is that? 1 min, 2 totally diff opinions...guys.. i respect all ur opinions..so noooo bashing here k..hehe..

cheers mates..

:o

honestly speaking, though i haven't posted here a lot, one thing i've noticed was ppl changing their minds very quickly..for ex, some ppl vote for x and the next minute someone else post something diff n they change their minds..why is that? 1 min, 2 totally diff opinions...guys.. i respect all ur opinions..so noooo bashing here k..hehe..

cheers mates..

:o

Gotta be able to change ur mind when new info comes along. Not many ppl liked the "frog-eyed" Impreza when it first came out, but then ppl changed their minds about it.