• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mini 5 Speed Gearbox

chanster

Mini 5 speed boxes are very rare.Dont think you'll ever find one for sale in SL.

MiniSpeed and MiniSpares UK are selling after market 5boxes and 5 dog boxes.Price starting 2000 pounds,You can buy a Mini for that price.

I remember your car is an Automatic...You cant replace only the gearbox,you need to change the whole engine,Gerabox and the subframe.

MINIACE

Mini 5 speed boxes are very rare.Dont think you'll ever find one for sale in SL.

MiniSpeed and MiniSpares UK are selling after market 5boxes and 5 dog boxes.Price starting 2000 pounds,You can buy a Mini for that price.

I remember your car is an Automatic...You cant replace only the gearbox,you need to change the whole engine,Gerabox and the subframe.

MINIACE

Thanks MINIACE. I cannot go through that.... Can i mod the current engine? As in fix a supercharger etc?

Best thing to do is to put a 1300efi manual unit which you can hit 140 - 150 easily.

as others pointed out it is not worth loking for a 5Spd box or the super charger

i have never driven an auto mini, but in my 1000 manual i can hit about 115km/h in 3rd

Edited by MRM