• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Looking For Suzuki / Kia Jeeps

rez

Question

Hi Guys,

I have seen suzuki Vitara's / Escudo's and Kia Sportage's for sale below 1.2m recently on the site. They tempt me to go for a buy with the looks, but I'm not familier with their models ( early 90's ..) , fuel efficiency , second hand mkt etc... ( have seen the 4 door / 2 door, 1600 cc / 2000 cc )..so wtz the best on these if I'm going for one ?

How about having duel fuel : Petrol with Gas too ??

So would like to get your expert thoughts plssss.

thkx

3 answers to this question

Hi Guys,

I have seen suzuki Vitara's / Escudo's and Kia Sportage's for sale below 1.2m recently on the site. They tempt me to go for a buy with the looks, but I'm not familier with their models ( early 90's ..) , fuel efficiency , second hand mkt etc... ( have seen the 4 door / 2 door, 1600 cc / 2000 cc )..so wtz the best on these if I'm going for one ?

How about having duel fuel : Petrol with Gas too ??

So would like to get your expert thoughts plssss.

thkx

We had a 96 Vitara 4 door which was virtually given away for 1mil about 3-4 years ago. Being a manual, it did around 7-8km/l.

One issue we had was finding parts though the Vitara is a relatively more common model. Im guessing the KIA spares are even harder to find. This makes them harder to get rid of but cheap to buy.

Wouldn't recommenend gas conversion since most of these are Efi units.

Besides that the vehicle was quite reliable.

We had a 96 Vitara 4 door which was virtually given away for 1mil about 3-4 years ago. Being a manual, it did around 7-8km/l.

One issue we had was finding parts though the Vitara is a relatively more common model. Im guessing the KIA spares are even harder to find. This makes them harder to get rid of but cheap to buy.

Wouldn't recommenend gas conversion since most of these are Efi units.

Besides that the vehicle was quite reliable.

Thkx Milidu, Will drop off the idea for sure....