• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Looking For Info On A Car For Sale On Al...

terrabytetango

I'm looking for some details on the very yellow looking Starlet GT with white wheels in the "Buy" section, for a colleague of mine. He was told by some of his mates that it had met with an accident, but the details are sketchy. If discussions of this kind are disallowed I apologise to the mods in advance.

Edited by terrabytetango

i don't think its "disallowed" per say but i doubt people will comment openly...doesn't seem ethical to do so.. if at all anyone who has any info will likely PM u if they feel the need to..

i don't know anything about this car as such, but one needs to keep in mind that most performance/interesting-ish cars in the island are bound have some history

the key is to find the people who know the full/real story as opposed to falling prey to some random tale flying around :mellow: