• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Does Peugeot 405 A Good Car

Thanushka

Hi Guys,

I'm thinking of buying a Peugeot 405 diesel car. I would like to know the pro's and con's of this car and is it a good buy?

Thanks.

Hi Guys,

I'm thinking of buying a Peugeot 405 diesel car. I would like to know the pro's and con's of this car and is it a good buy?

Thanks.

to know whether its a good buy have to consider price and your requirement which is not very clear. Also there are two models of 405 (mainly) on which the phase two holds the higher market value. (obviously) however in general 405 wasn't a success in sl compared to other peugeot models. Generally peugeot diesels runs strong but cost a fortune to rebuilt once fail. I heard that some parts can be interchangeable with of that mahindra single cab engine parts esp pistons. Go for it if you have known people around to take care the ride and you want try something different.