• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Transfer

Edward

Hi Guys,

I submitted the transfer papers & all the relevent documents to the RMV, one month back. I could,t do the one day transfer, since the previous transfer happened within the last 6 months. How long will they normaly take to deliver the new registration certificate?

Hi Guys,

I submitted the transfer papers & all the relevent documents to the RMV, one month back. I could,t do the one day transfer, since the previous transfer happened within the last 6 months. How long will they normaly take to deliver the new registration certificate?

I had the same problem they said 6-12 weeks

Or even more, now they have a habit of writing to the previous owner and giving him some 14 days

before the transfer, may be so that the new owners will go and expedite and give an ex gratia...

or it can be a genuine effort to lessen any rackets..

Last time it took me about 3 months..

Hi,

I have another problem, the revenue licence of the car expires by the middle of this month. If I do not get the R/C by that time, how can I get the revenue licence?

go to RMV and tell u'r problem. They will give u data valid only for license.