• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Official Drags At Gp?

Andrew_GTR

Hey Guys, anyone have any info about the supposed Official Drags at GP on the 21st of May???? Cos ppl were talking about it but no one knows for sure... Alot of cars would turn up and we might even see cars that dont usually drag havin some fun..so if anyone has info then share it... :D

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Official Drag Event at Green Path on 21 th of May 06

thats wut i know :ninja:

Yeah...i know the dates and stuff..but what about applications etc etc... cos i know alot of ppl hu wanna take part...but i dunno what to tell em...

the fact that no one has the details tells me that it may not happen. i don't think it's an easy task to close down GP for an event like this

got a point there..

Applications will be available from the first week of may, it seems, and the event is gonna be happening according to lasitha..

Green Path huh? How are they going to deal with the inside lane/outside lane dilimma? Are they going to stagger the start? Are they going to give the guy starting on the outside one and a half cars?

I'm sceptical, but I'd like to see it happen.

Hi guys....

After a long holiday....

Yeah I got the OBA newsletter and on the event schedule for the month of May Drag races were there. Wanted to find out more details on that, but I couldn'y because of the long holidays. This week I'll talk to the guys and get more details on that.

Happy New Year guys... :)

Andrew... will u be in SL in May?

Hi guys....

After a long holiday....

Yeah I got the OBA newsletter and on the event schedule for the month of May Drag races were there. Wanted to find out more details on that, but I couldn'y because of the long holidays. This week I'll talk to the guys and get more details on that.

Happy New Year guys... :)

Andrew... will u be in SL in May?

so i guess its being organizeed by the DSSC OBA?

it's not hard in terms of traffic control but if i remember right, there was another event scheduled to be held at GP and the cops wouldn't allow to close the road for it.

plus it's not GP only that will need to be closed. the other surrounding roads will have to be closed as well for spectators/competitors parking etc.

the fact that no one has the details tells me that it may not happen. i don't think it's an easy task to close down GP for an event like this

Bulls**t. They close down GP all the time for cultural stuff and art shows and things. The only concern is the "event like this" part, not the closing down part.

Drags = Cultural Stuff :):D:)

Lets just say that its 'another way of life'... a Culture that's spred worldwide... Man, i really really hope this Drag Event happens cant wait to feel speed again...heh heh...its been too long without the sound of a Boxer or BOV at high revs... aaahhhhhh *Dreaming*...... :D

Lets just say that its 'another way of life'... a Culture that's spred worldwide... Man, i really really hope this Drag Event happens cant wait to feel speed again...heh heh...its been too long without the sound of a Boxer or BOV at high revs... aaahhhhhh *Dreaming*...... :)

yeah true bt we want to see good races n fast cars , skylines, evo's, subaru's, honda's etc