• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Low Hum Noise -help Please

Stingray

Question

Hi guys, my company car(Maruti 800) is giving some problems, basically there is a low hum noise and increases when i speed up, however it goes away when i turn the steering to the right and its back again when I straighten it.

Gave the car to my in house mechanic and he said razor's need to be changed. Got the car yesterday and the hum noise is still there, wheel bearings also new. Spoke to the mechanic this morning and he mentioned the star wheel might be playing up.

Plus my steering is not straight, alignment was done as well, how to sort this out?

Not that good with mechanical issues guys, so please help me out!

1 answer to this question

Hey machan.. go to a good Alignment place.. They will be able tell you what’s wrong and where... i was fooled by lot of alignment places in my 12 years vehicle experience and now im stick to this place at Malay street... its U&H. they are good for running related repairs as well. They ll check everything related to alignmenent issues before proceed with the aligning job at no extra cost.