• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Good Electrician

Sumiya

Question

Hi Guys,

I am looking for a good electrician for wiring my car for reasonable price, any one has got an idea give me the details with the contact no please .

What is the cost for a complete car wiring , from the scratch, without motor winding etc ?

Thanks

Regards

Sumith

Edited by Sumiya

4 answers to this question

Hi Guys,

I am looking for a good electrician for wiring my car for reasonable price, any one has got an idea give me the details with the contact no please .

What is the cost for a complete car wiring , from the scratch, without motor winding etc ?

Thanks

Regards

Sumith

There is a guy in Kotte, the place is a little bit towards Madiwela from the Kotte Junction. Supposed to be good but not sure on the cost. May not be that cheap.

Hi Ae100

I am living at kadawatha, as well as horana ,ill be available in both places,

This is Old Datsun b210 car, looking for a good electrician becs some people dont like to touch these type of old ones,

thanks

regards

Sumiya

Hi Ae100

I am living at kadawatha, as well as horana ,ill be available in both places,

This is Old Datsun b210 car, looking for a good electrician becs some people dont like to touch these type of old ones,

thanks

regards

Sumiya

call this guy, bit of a tough character but tad genuine fellow, quoted 6k for a repair of the starter motor of j44 and he ended up spending more than that only for the spares for best of my knowledge. But he insisted only the amount we agreed. Knows his stuff well from classics to 121s.

Premaratne - 0785341396