• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Foxhill Pics

fuzzo

pict25079ya.th.jpg

pict25086ih.th.jpg

pict25108xy.th.jpg

pict25123pu.th.jpg

pict25136hp.th.jpg

just a glimpse of the crowd there

pict25149xx.th.jpg

pict25155jm.th.jpg

pict25174oo.th.jpg

pict25195hb.th.jpg

sajaad zuhair in his laser

pict25203pv.th.jpg

Maruti zen running iwth the minis... placed 2nd...

pict25286gf.th.jpg

i don't know...but i really like this laser

pict25301lm.th.jpg

sti9.... feroze omars new sti9 was there as well... his one is a type RA spec C

pict25298yv.th.jpg

pls notice my kids head.. my wife saw nigels head and tried to do something like that... only difference is that my kid doesn't stay still on the chair :)

pict25164ge.th.jpg

Nice pics machan..good work. but is there any more, like the super car event and the upto 1600cc SL-A

would love to see some? I sede the kid is getting early exposure to motor racing, good scene bro, way to go!

MAchan they have the little sparco racing shoes here. kid will look good in it!!

yeah i do have pics of those events too..but it's taking a while to upload each one... will post them asap

my wife has already decided that he is going to start off in those lil motor bike races... she thinks they look cute in the outfits and bikes :)

pict25333oy.th.jpg

sajaad's car after he went to the wall... note the sponsorship :)

pict25342zr.th.jpg

evo pajero ....

pict25351is.th.jpg

yeah i do have pics of those events too..but it's taking a while to upload each one... will post them asap

my wife has already decided that he is going to start off in those lil motor bike races... she thinks they look cute in the outfits and bikes :)

You are lucky, not all moms share the same enthusiasm.

feroze omar... luckily he has the sti9 :)

Guys remember pradeep J'wardena's crash sometime back, whoa! that was nasty? But good pics machan, what lense are you using?

feroze omar... luckily he has the sti9 :)

By the looks of the pic of his 9 looks like he's been having abit of fun in the gravel with the car.

evo pajero trailing behind a rav4

pict25507no.th.jpg

pict25517pk.th.jpg

the evo pajero was overtaken by the land cruiser.. that LC was so fast....

pict25528ad.th.jpg

pict25536df.th.jpg

By the looks of the pic of his 9 looks like he's been having abit of fun in the gravel with the car.

the one pictured is not feroze omar.. this car is aravinda P's friend car. pics were posted in earlier threads. feroze omars car looks almost identical except for the roof scoop/vent

Nice Pics Fuzzo...Thanks...Looks like there was a massive crowd over there....awesome...great to see so many enthusiasts enjoying their day!! :)

Machan thanks for the effert put in to upload the pics, would have taken you alot of time!

Machan, asking "crowd" pics from wrong guy. Lens stays focused on subject when wives within range. :lol::D

Are u kidding? Ur talking of the guy who innocently went to watch Hiri Poda Wassa with his wife pretending to know nothing about it.

hmmmm, Hiri Poda Wassa after a long time... :)