• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Fuel Eficiency Toyota Vitz

3MR

Hi,

I am intrested in buying a toyota vitz . Is there any one out there who is using one ?

How far is it doing per litre. There's a 1000 cc one and a 1300 cc one. Do they differ in terms of fuel consumption. Do all the vitz have the VVTI engine?

thanks in advance

Hi,

I am intrested in buying a toyota vitz . Is there any one out there who is using one ?

How far is it doing per litre. There's a 1000 cc one and a 1300 cc one. Do they differ in terms of fuel consumption. Do all the vitz have the VVTI engine?

thanks in advance

mate pick the vitz over the AK-12. it has one of the best mpg figures. i think both engines come with VVTI but looks wise i'll pick the march over the vitz

mate pick the vitz over the AK-12. it has one of the best mpg figures. i think both engines come with VVTI but looks wise i'll pick the march over the vitz

Hi Mr XXX,

I don't get what u a saying. which do u recommend the AK-12 or the VITZ ?

Any way I haven't yet decided what to buy. My budget is around 1.6 .

Though I do not like a hatch back, the reason that compelled me was the budget constraint.

Would it be wise to go for a normal toyota ( Non hatch model) used one ? would it be possible within this budget?

thanks

3MR

Hi Mr XXX,

I don't get what u a saying. which do u recommend the AK-12 or the VITZ ?

Any way I haven't yet decided what to buy. My budget is around 1.6 .

Though I do not like a hatch back, the reason that compelled me was the budget constraint.

Would it be wise to go for a normal toyota ( Non hatch model) used one ? would it be possible within this budget?

thanks

3MR

well u can go for a registered carina in this budget if ur specifically looking for a sedan

well u can go for a registered carina in this budget if ur specifically looking for a sedan

Well XxX,

I already have a crina at-170 , but not doing well in terms of fuel. What is the model u propose me to go for ?

And how much is doing per litre ? - U know these days the fule effieciency is a major concern.

thanks

Well XxX,

I already have a crina at-170 , but not doing well in terms of fuel. What is the model u propose me to go for ?

And how much is doing per litre ? - U know these days the fule effieciency is a major concern.

thanks

first of all im not XxX

i was referrin to the carina AT210...im not entirely sure of what the fuel consumption is like but im sure someone else can help u...a sedan is not goin to do as well on fuel as a hatch thats for sure

Sorry Shakster for calling u XxX,

what's the manufacturing year of AT-210 and what would be the registered numbered like ?

thx

lol no worries bro...doesnt usually happen but it's cool :violent-smiley-099:

the AT210 was manufacturd between 96 n 98...i recommended the carina if u specifically wantd a toyota...but from wat ive heard the honda's hav the best fuel figures for sedans...my bro-in-law's city does 14km/l in the city wit air conditionin...civic's wud do a lil less but r bigger...u can easily get a 97 or 98 civic for under 1.2mill...

lol no worries bro...doesnt usually happen but it's cool :angry-smiley-048:

the AT210 was manufacturd between 96 n 98...i recommended the carina if u specifically wantd a toyota...but from wat ive heard the honda's hav the best fuel figures for sedans...my bro-in-law's city does 14km/l in the city wit air conditionin...civic's wud do a lil less but r bigger...u can easily get a 97 or 98 civic for under 1.2mill...

didnt know citys and civics are that good in fuel, main reason been most of the civics have heavy bodykits and mods. can someone who has a stock civic please post its km/l

hi,

I have an Carina AT-170 , 18 - 2xxx . AC - Power steering. It's gas converted ( Original gas) and runs

with either petrol or gas. The paint is some what faded. I am planning to sell it to buy a new one.

How much do u think I can sell it for ?

thanks.