• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Exchange A At 212 Carina To A Galant Or Ek3 Virs

JAFF

Question

hi guyz,

currently i have a GV series Toyota Carina Ti My Road & im planning to exchange that car with an EK3 ViRS or with a Galant.

the EK3 is a yr 2000 model H series manual transmission car. But i guess its a less fuel efficient car, but the Galant is a brand new bought G series diesel car with turbo engine(not GDI). so guys please help me out with this... thanks

7 answers to this question

hi guyz,

currently i have a GV series Toyota Carina Ti My Road & im planning to exchange that car with an EK3 ViRS or with a Galant.

the EK3 is a yr 2000 model H series manual transmission car. But i guess its a less fuel efficient car, but the Galant is a brand new bought G series diesel car with turbo engine(not GDI). so guys please help me out with this... thanks

If i were u i would go for the virs. Given the fact that the galant is a diesel and much older would cause some problems during usage. Then again it all depends on the condition of these cars, the mileage they have done and how well the previous owners have maintained them

hi guyz,

go for the virs. its a reliable goodlooking car

Edited by VPJ

i would go with the Honda as well. most of the Brand new Galants doesn't equipped even with ABS or air bags if i remember correct.

most of the vehicles sold by ######## brand new were offered without Airbags etc - casei n point , the Montero IO - lower duty being the main reason i'm guessing

most of the vehicles sold by ######## brand new were offered without Airbags etc - casei n point , the Montero IO - lower duty being the main reason i'm guessing

due to massive duty in SL most of the brand new vehicles comes with basic options