• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Night Race..circuit Style

fuzzo

what are the chances of getting together a circuit style race in the night. not an official thing, more of a impromptu thing.

it could start from the middle of GP, right at the round about to dharmapala mawatha, go past town hall and retun to GP.. or even the other way around passing the museum.

Only thing is a few cars would be needed to close off the road for a few mins so the road is empty. kinda like how they do when the presindent goes.

i know it's a huge task and would need a lot of cordination..but it wouldn't be impossible.

what are the chances of getting together a circuit style race in the night. not an official thing, more of a impromptu thing.

it could start from the middle of GP, right at the round about to dharmapala mawatha, go past town hall and retun to GP.. or even the other way around passing the museum.

Only thing is a few cars would be needed to close off the road for a few mins so the road is empty. kinda like how they do when the presindent goes.

i know it's a huge task and would need a lot of cordination..but it wouldn't be impossible.

yeh gud idea :D still practical probs comes in isn't it 'cause ... once cops comes have to vanish? why can't we get friendly wit cops ... :D:)

yeh gud idea :D still practical probs comes in isn't it 'cause ... once cops comes have to vanish? why can't we get friendly wit cops ... :D:)

yeah.. TownHall area is crawling with cops in the night... so once they hear that a road has been closed by a private party they'll just multyply!!!

btw, fuzzo,

i likes your previous Signature image.. it was smaller and cooler!

Sheez thats a recipe for disaster Fuzzo.. It's tough enough to get 500m of GP .. imagine the whole area! We'll all end up in the Cop cooler- even you- baby seat and all :D

Sheez thats a recipe for disaster Fuzzo.. It's tough enough to get 500m of GP .. imagine the whole area! We'll all end up in the Cop cooler- even you- baby seat and all :D

Someones been watching too much "2 Fast 2 Furious" :D

exactly!!!! 2 much of 2F2F...

Sheez thats a recipe for disaster Fuzzo.. It's tough enough to get 500m of GP .. imagine the whole area! We'll all end up in the Cop cooler- even you- baby seat and all :action-smiley-060:

yep asking for trouble!!!

I Like this idea!!!! hehehe... but in reality it aint gonna happen...but worth a try