• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Car Engine Worksop Manual

Sumiya

Question

Hi Guys

If you are Looking for Engine workshop manual for any type of engine or car , just post me the Car Model ,YOM and the

Engine Identification number, i think i would be able to help you finding them for you FOC ,

Don't ask me to upload them please ,if someone really !! really wants it ,let him come and collect it

Thanks

Regards

Sumith

4 answers to this question

Hi Guys

If you are Looking for Engine workshop manual for any type of engine or car , just post me the Car Model ,YOM and the

Engine Identification number, i think i would be able to help you finding them for you FOC ,

Don't ask me to upload them please ,if someone really !! really wants it ,let him come and collect it

Thanks

Regards

Sumith

Hi Mate,

I'm looking for an User manual and Engine worlshop manual for my car. It's 1996 Madza BG3p Single Injector Model.

If U can plz email me to [email protected]

Thanks.

Hi Guys

Thanks

Regards

Sumith

Dear Mate,

I need workshop manual 4 my Toyota Premio Diesel car; YOM 1997, Model CT210, Engine 2C- T, If you mail me yur contact details I will come to get it (Mail to "[email protected]).

Othervise there is a place called "Skydrive" in web there you can upload any capacity and you need to send me only the link. (just type skydrive in gogle you will get to know)

Hi ravisam

Ill see, i got 2L- and 2LT i think that is for Petrol Engine, since your's diesel i will try to find

thanks

regards

Sumith

Hi,

2L and 2L-T is a diesel engine, comes for Hiace & double cabs. Any way keep trying for my model. Thanks mate for your help.

regds

ravi