• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nice Pic

fuzzo

hmm..now that you mention projectors... have you noticed that most new cars come with projectors already installed... they are ruining my market :D

it's a conspiracy

machan part of the signature video of urs is from streetfire isnt it? how did u download it? Cool, about the picture hmmm, does that look real? the evo looks alright, it should be ther, but the sti is super imposed, i scrutinized the image, no reflection of the sti on the evo and if u zoom in on the picture there is an outline around the wheels of the subaru....sherlock!!

machan part of the signature video of urs is from streetfire isnt it? how did u download it? Cool, about the picture hmmm, does that look real? the evo looks alright, it should be ther, but the sti is super imposed, i scrutinized the image, no reflection of the sti on the evo and if u zoom in on the picture there is an outline around the wheels of the subaru....sherlock!!

i was just about to askweather the pic is real or fake

hmm..now that you mention projectors... have you noticed that most new cars come with projectors already installed... they are ruining my market :action-smiley-060:

it's a conspiracy

tough luck fuzzo. better think of some other product to bring down :D

how about some projectors for 3-wheelers

hmm..now that you mention projectors... have you noticed that most new cars come with projectors already installed... they are ruining my market :rolleyes:

it's a conspiracy

hey Fuzo... do you know a guy who could install the projectors... I mean there's a lot of wiring involved...

machan part of the signature video of urs is from streetfire isnt it? how did u download it?

i didn't download it machan, it's hosted elsewhere.. i'm linking straight to it.

and for you buggers reading into the pic too much... just pull a hiri podha wessa... look at it..enjoy and move on :rolleyes::unsure:

tough luck fuzzo. better think of some other product to bring down :rolleyes:

how about some projectors for 3-wheelers

if 3 wheelers were available in china, it would only be a matter of time before projectors do come out for them :D