• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Dash Board Glow Light On Continuosly

ravisam

Hi Mates,

My Corona Premio dashboard glow light/ turbo light is always on. It is a diesel vehicle. I went to several places but no one could repair it. The glow plug power timer is working properly while being checked with a light bulb. Turbo is also working properly as beyond 2000rpm I can hear the turbo switching on.

Please anyone help me to solve this prob.

Thanks

Hi Mates,

My Corona Premio dashboard glow light/ turbo light is always on. It is a diesel vehicle. I went to several places but no one could repair it. The glow plug power timer is working properly while being checked with a light bulb. Turbo is also working properly as beyond 2000rpm I can hear the turbo switching on.

Please anyone help me to solve this prob.

Thanks

image0022fv.jpg

Hey Mate My Girl had similar issue on her SB13 yeterday. Today a mechanic has fixed it. As per him it was a loose connections or somthing. I advice you to get it checked ASAP because its linked to engines glow plugs

I went to several places, but no one could repair it. Can u please tell me the person who made it.

I went to several places, but no one could repair it. Can u please tell me the person who made it.

Im sorry I dont have his contacts at the momet

Give me some time I'll check and get back to u.. BTW did u try P a l a A u t o ? their work is also good

Im sorry I dont have his contacts at the momet

Give me some time I'll check and get back to u.. BTW did u try P a l a A u t o ? their work is also good

Don't go for P a l a A u t o. Damn expensive. Had very bad experience for me and some of my friends. :violent-smiley-030:

this is 2c turbo engine..this indicator will on many probs?

1.turbo charger fault

2.glow system fault

3.e.g.r system fault

and u can c many vaccum lines in top of your engine so this indicator will comes that vaccum lines leak.chck these all..

as expensive they might be...i bet toyota lanka can sort this out quite easily!

Once they hook the car upto diagnostics comp...this fault should somewhat easily identifiable

this is 2c turbo engine..this indicator will on many probs?

1.turbo charger fault

2.glow system fault

3.e.g.r system fault

and u can c many vaccum lines in top of your engine so this indicator will comes that vaccum lines leak.chck these all..

I cheched these vaccume lines againt another vehicle of same model, no interchanging found. Also no change when opening and closing of the vaccume lines. Since the vehicle wiring is tampered in several places by early users I do not think vehicle diagnostics will give a good picture.

Yes you are correct about the 3 points that you were pointed out.