• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Is This Worth To Buy?

serialkiller

Hi guys,

I am planning to buy a mazda familia car,

and I have found one with below specification,

1300cc, F/O , Auto ,131XXXkm , dual air bag , white color and think need to done below repairs 2 shocks , one side mirror .

seller asking 10.25

is this worth to buy?

how much gonna cost for above repairs?

Can some one give a help?

Edited by serialkiller

Hi guys,

1300cc, F/O , Auto ,131XXXkm , dual air bag , white color and think need to done below repairs 2 shocks , one side mirror .

seller asking 10.25 .

is this worth to buy?

Hi,

I baught a BG3P, 1300CC last month. So far no problems. And replaced the Air Filter and Oil Filter, which have been easy to find (VIC brand).

Feel little under powered when having 5 passengers. G8 pulling power. And I think the price is little high. Bt that depends on the condition of the ride.

Good Luck.

Hi,

I baught a BG3P, 1300CC last month. So far no problems. And replaced the Air Filter and Oil Filter, which have been easy to find (VIC brand).

Feel little under powered when having 5 passengers. G8 pulling power. And I think the price is little high. Bt that depends on the condition of the ride.

Good Luck.

how about the fuel consumption mate?

Hi guys,

seller asking 10.25 .

is this worth to buy?

Hi serialkiller, what is the correct model? Is it BG3P or BHALP? I think its BHALP. Price is bit in high range. Last year i bought my BHALP (96 - 1.5CC manual, 301-xxx) for 1 million. I think fuel consumption should be 7-9KM per liter (because its 1300cc and auto transmission ne).

To replace 2 shocks (KYB) should be around 20K and side mirror should be around 4K.

Any advise, any time :)

Hi serialkiller, what is the correct model? Is it BG3P or BHALP? I think its BHALP. Price is bit in high range. Last year i bought my BHALP (96 - 1.5CC manual, 301-xxx) for 1 million. I think fuel consumption should be 7-9KM per liter (because its 1300cc and auto transmission ne).

To replace 2 shocks (KYB) should be around 20K and side mirror should be around 4K.

Any advise, any time :)

Thanks mate.

it's bj3p model.is it worth to buy this one.

Thanks mate.

it's bj3p model.is it worth to buy this one.

Macho, if its bj3p you can go with that. I think its worth. How about the body, engine & interior condition? Why did they asking 10.25 for this car? Before buy that please have a look-up.

Bugatti & mazdaspeed will comment soon. :)

Edited by Prami