• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Why Isn't The Pannala Race Track Been Used Now?

m3cAnIx

It will be soon. Its been purchased by the same group that owns the Pro Cart Center. Apparently its going to be used as a training track for young talent

Great news indeed.

heard that someone was gonna turn it into a factory ! ....

Thank god its gonna be around. Its a nicer technical track than the Mirigama one iMHO.

Training ?? Track can be used by anyone even now.Just Rs 500 a car.

MINIACE

Oh okay. No I was reffering to Elvis_Pil's statement about it gonna be used for training for young talent.. :unsure:

If you plan on running my car around Pannala, you'd better buy me new tires! I've done it before.

Not a problem mate.. I'd lend you mine.. :) (provided they fit)

Is there a way we could we see a layout of the track...? is there a straight line/section? :unsure:

Edited by Bugatti

Now you see where I'm heading with my other thread..? :D

:lol: clever.. very clever. ;) However I don't think Pannala has a long enough straight.. :unsure: Best is to wait for the next katu, and on the practice day (which was 1 week before the race weekend at the last katu event) get a couple of cars and do some runs.. If someone can beg slardar and slaf.. :rolleyes: