• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Steam Come Out From Dash Board

tombo

Question

9 answers to this question

I HAVE EE96 TOYOTA COROLLA WAGON. AND PROBLEM IS AFTER 2, 3 KM ITS STARTED TO COME OUT STEAM WITH THE SMELL AND NOISE FROM THE DASH BOARD ITS JUST LIKE A FIRE . WHAT SHOULD I DO

I would RUN first..... :jumping-smiley-013:

but then it could be a busted heater element pipe inside the dash. You really ought to be taking it to a garage ASAP as you will have a coolant leak inside the car.

I would RUN first..... :jumping-smiley-013:

but then it could be a busted heater element pipe inside the dash. You really ought to be taking it to a garage ASAP as you will have a coolant leak inside the car.

yep...take it to a garage and have it looked at mate!

yes i notice that coolant also reduce by about 1 1/2 bottle. how steam come out from dash board ac is working properly

because the busted coolant pipe is hemorrhaging the coolant in to the AC! Get it checked before you have a overheated engine or worse.

because the busted coolant pipe is hemorrhaging the coolant in to the AC! Get it checked before you have a overheated engine or worse.

yes at that time heater meeter come up to middle, but normally increasing heat is not resulted that way no. i hope its come out from radiator side. But i have little doubt about radiator cooling system also. Are you think its require Radiator service as well

yes at that time heater meeter come up to middle, but normally increasing heat is not resulted that way no. i hope its come out from radiator side. But i have little doubt about radiator cooling system also. Are you think its require Radiator service as well

I will not waste time speculating and get it to a good mechanic asap

normally a coolant system hose goes via the dash board inorder to give hot air when u on the heater. so my guess is that the hose going inside the dash board must be havng a cut or a small hole in it. anyways check it out asap or its gonna end up in a big mess!!!!

Dear Friends

Last evening i went to AC repair man and he bypass the heater line which connected to the dash board wall. very small repair at least he didn't taken any money. will c the result later i hope problem is over.

thanking all of you