• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

What Engine And Bhp Rate You Get ?

Sumiya

Question

Hi Guys

This was most interested topic in some other forum,i think it will be same here ,

you guys please post what type of engines you used and what is the Configuration and BHP Rate

you have or had ?

First of all i ll write mine as i remember

Nissan Primera SR20DE 2.0 with- 140 BHP

Mitsubishi L400 with 4M40 2.8 L TD I4 -125 BHP

Nissan FB 14 with GA16DE-1.6 -102 BHP

Datsun Sunny A12GX 1.2 - with 83 BHP

Datsun BlueBird L16- 1.6- 96 BHP

I don't have all these with me except 3 and 4

Thanks

Regards

Sumith

2 answers to this question

This probably isnt gonna work for 2 reasons.

1- there is no proper dyno in SL that people can go use to measure thier engine's output. And even if there was i doubt most people would spend on knowing mow much power comes out of average family sedans.

2- if someone really wants to find out how much power a particular engine is giving out there's google. And i presume that even the figures you gave are merely ones from the factory specs?

Hi MR Dilesh

Accepted , probably you are correct ,purpose of this is to to get some general idea about in a easy way what power rating and configuration ,this is not needed if everybody has all those factory specs for each and every vehicle that has been produced ,

that also will be possible if that fellow does not have any other work and can consume all his time on reading factory specs,

Merely most of the people here doesn't need how it is made, but if it is there to eat that is all they want he he :rolleyes: , that is why we are called renowned Sri Lankan

Thanks

regards

sumith