• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Issue With Cabin Light

Sha7

Question

Vehicle : Nissan Sunny FB 15 - 2000 model

Guys please help me to find this issue :rolleyes: ...

Few days back my cabin light bulb burnt down. When trying to replace the bulb accidently it got short circuited. However I fixed the bulb.

Now bulb is not lighting up for door opening function. But I can light it up directly turning the switch to on.

Checked the fuses and they are all intact. :action-smiley-060:

What can be the issue.?

4 answers to this question

Few days back my cabin light bulb burnt down. When trying to replace the bulb accidently it got short circuited. However I fixed the bulb.

Now bulb is not lighting up for door opening function. But I can light it up directly turning the switch to on.

What can be the issue.?

Did you get it checked by an automobile electrician?

What can be the issue.?

Hi buddy,

i faced one such incident.. U can read it here http://forum.autolanka.com/index.php?showtopic=6969

Since u've said the fuses r ok, I think u r having the same kind of illness which my ride had... :unsure: B'coz when it is switched to the "Door" position, the cabin light is controlled by the time controller unit which is inside the meter panel

:rolleyes:

Hi buddy,

i faced one such incident.. U can read it here http://forum.autolanka.com/index.php?showtopic=6969

Since u've said the fuses r ok, I think u r having the same kind of illness which my ride had... :unsure: B'coz when it is switched to the "Door" position, the cabin light is controlled by the time controller unit which is inside the meter panel

:rolleyes:

Thanks for the info machan,

I also guessed that the problem is with timer. But didn't know where it is. Is it possible to reach the time controller unit without removing the meter panel?

What is the cost of this timer and will I be able to replace this my self?