• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Synchronized Traffic Lights.

Newbi

Whats the deal with the so called Synchronized traffic lights ! I believe quite a packet was spent for "the" Synchronizing. As far as I have experienced there is no such thing happening. The Parliament road is utter chaos. The welikada junction traffic lights hardly ever work. Even if they do work, our hard working, honest and duty conscious men and women of the police force see it fit to stand at the intersection waving their arms about over ruling the lights. I am sure these policemen can be put to good use by making sure all and sundry would observe the road rules. After all the RMV makes sure that we know them all before we are issued with a driving license. Most traffic jams “now” are because some idiots drive on all lanes; even cutting across from the extreme left to the other side at the last minute because they have to make the turn and vice versa, right in front of our esteemed keepers of the law, to boot. If the traffic police have so many personal to spare with so much time in their hand they would be put to better use if they made sure that road users kept to the law or better still keep them in the respective traffic departments so that when we do have to go the police traffic department to lodge and entry about an accident you have been in; no thanks to a errant maniac who sat in the toilet too long that now he has to cut every other road user off just to get his girl friend/wife to work on time there would be actually someone to take the complaint down…..Well that’s my two cents worth…

Edited by Newbi