• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Vortec Cyclone

SpEeD FrEak

I'm looking for it. Motorcade said they were gonna get it down. Think it's about 3k or so. Wanna try it out asap.

Sm claim that It gives more horse power (Specially the Maruti owners) :D

but im wondering whether it actually helps to improve Bhp or Block the air intake

we can make one Ourself and try it out nah.

I think we would be able to make it from a Coke can

Another way to burn 3000 Rs....!!!!

from the little I know of the dynamics of an intake, no matter how much you swirl the air in the intake hose, what matters is how it behaves inside the chamber in the crucial milliseconds prior to ignition. Car makers have tried so many way to create vortices inside the chamber. Not outside.

Another way to burn 3000 Rs....!!!!

from the little I know of the dynamics of an intake, no matter how much you swirl the air in the intake hose, what matters is how it behaves inside the chamber in the crucial milliseconds prior to ignition. Car makers have tried so many way to create vortices inside the chamber. Not outside.

May b bro <_<

But still some people claim that it gives smooth acceleration and more pickup

Edited by SpEeD FrEak

I'm looking for it. Motorcade said they were gonna get it down. Think it's about 3k or so. Wanna try it out asap.

virensti,

It is a scam. Don't waste your money on it. http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qi...26193533AAHP1w5

>> expecting response from corolla121 about how these after market junk really works, and about conspiracy theories involving oil companies :D

virensti,

It is a scam. Don't waste your money on it. http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qi...26193533AAHP1w5

>> expecting response from corolla121 about how these after market junk really works, and about conspiracy theories involving oil companies :D

Sigh thanks mate.. :( Another fuel saver which was just false hope... Never thought it would help with power, cause at the end of the day, it's still the same amount of air going in to the cylinder... But the fuel economy.. Ah well.. :mellow: