• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Ssangyong Rexton

chams_mini

Hi guys,

Hope you all can help me in this.

I'm planning of buying a second hand 2003 model ssangyong Rexton jeep. The market price is aroung 3-3.5 mil.

Since this is korean assembled will there be spares to buy?

Also does the new rexton spares match with this, since the outer appearance looks exactly same as to the brand new available in market.

Appreciate your comments..

cheers..

Hi guys,

Hope you all can help me in this.

I'm planning of buying a second hand 2003 model ssangyong Rexton jeep. The market price is aroung 3-3.5 mil.

Since this is korean assembled will there be spares to buy?

Also does the new rexton spares match with this, since the outer appearance looks exactly same as to the brand new available in market.

Appreciate your comments..

cheers..

You might be referring to the batch of Ssangyong Rextons that came in before Micro started assembling it locally. The two models are pretty much the same im sure parts will not be a problem as long as Micro exists. You may go for one if your willing to foot the petrol bill, its not the most fuel efficient. I believe it came with a 3.2 litre and dont forget the high depreciation on korean vehicles. Other than that it gives you suv luxury for a good price compared to others in the market.