• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Civic Ek3 Vtec

Duminda_CR

Beat barells are just for the sound,And in that case only the Muffler is changed

In performance exhaust the whole piping,Header+the muffler is changed....

When it comes to beat barrels, It'll be awesome & worthy if you can install an original MUGEN muffler rather than installing local ones. That'll give you an nice & uncommon sound & the performance will also be increase a bit. Problem is the rare availability & the price tag in SL. Just look around..

ok mate....so does a muffler or performance exhaust effect(increase/decrease) the fuel consumption?asking outa curiousity

as i thought for the defa fuel consumption should be decrease after installing beat barrel. guys u all agree with me? using cone air intake system same situation! isnt it?

as i thought for the defa fuel consumption should be decrease after installing beat barrel. guys u all agree with me? using cone air intake system same situation! isnt it?

having a beat barrel Increase the fuel consumption.This is also cause you tend to Rev harder to hear the sound :D

Edited by SpEeD FrEak

if i gonna change only the muffler, should i remove original silencer end barrel? will it affect seriously to the fuel consumption?

what will be the normal price of mugen muffler?

you will have to remove the original muffler and if its decatted you will have a little bit more performance.I dont think that it would seriously affect the fuel consumption u would get about 1 or half a Km less per litre.

having a beat barrel will increase the fuel consumption.This is also cause you tend to Rev harder to hear the sound :D

Fuel efficiency-Fuel efficiency, is a form of thermal efficiency, meaning the efficiency of a process that converts chemical potential energy contained in a carrier fuel into kinetic energy or work. Overall fuel efficiency may vary per device, which in turn may vary per application

Fuel consumption-The weight flow rate of fuel required to produce a unit of power or thrust

Edited by SpEeD FrEak

having a beat barrel will decrease the fuel consumption.This is also cause you tend to Rev harder to hear the sound :D

I find it interesting how This post says "decreased consumption" while the post speed freak quotes two posts above says "increase consumption" along with the copy and paste definition, which in turn doesn't really answer my question. Also interesting how he quoted the wrong post in his reply.

I find it interesting how This post says "decreased consumption" while the post speed freak quotes two posts above says "increase consumption" along with the copy and paste definition, which in turn doesn't really answer my question. Also interesting how he quoted the wrong post in his reply.

alryt its Increase consumption