• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Fb15 Engine Tuneup

sarath

Guys, there is a guy called Kariyawasam in Mattumagala and he is a really good mechanic. On Colombo Negambo rd after Handela junction, towards Negombo you get a fish stall (malu lella) from that junction turn right and go inside nealy 3km you will find his garage. He is a former A*W foreman and does a very good job.

hey... thanks guys... really appreciate your info :)

I also know a guy machan, he's one of the best as far as I know. He has all these analyzers and all but unfortunately he doesn't do FB15s. But just in case if guys need his info... He's Mr. Dhammika Fernando who lives around Cotta Road area. If you need his contact noumber... please give a shout.

So rangerover and choota73... thanks again for the info. Btw... by any chance if you guys have their contact numbers, please let me know.

Thanks