• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

From Where I Can Buy Engine Compression Tester

Sumiya

Question

4 answers to this question

Hi Guys

From where i can buy Engine Compression tester,Urgent please

Thanks

Regards

sumith

not 100% sure but AC Paul in Panchikawatta might be a good starting point...they have heaps of tools and the likes and chances are that this too should be there

Thanks Dude

Checked with them , they got All UK Branded ones starting from 25k - to 60 - 70K, that is suitable for automative shop not for a personal engine rebuild,My tools has got ones from 2k upwords, i will check those , i am gonna to use it very rarely so that might be quite enough i think, but don't know accuracy of them ,will see

thanks

Regards

Sumith

Thanks Dude

Checked with them , they got All UK Branded ones starting from 25k - to 60 - 70K, that is suitable for automative shop not for a personal engine rebuild,My tools has got ones from 2k upwords, i will check those , i am gonna to use it very rarely so that might be quite enough i think, but don't know accuracy of them ,will see

thanks

Regards

Sumith

well i bought a 10mm socket wrench from them about 4 years ago...chrome vanadium stuff and that was over 2k at the time :D

but gotta say it's built to last and wont slip and get deformed... so when it comes to important stuff... i'd say it's better to get the right tool.