• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Sb-14 Fuel Consumptionand Maintenance Cost

entckauwa

Can anybody have idea about fuel consumption and comfortably of SB-14,1997 with your experiences......

Heard that it was a noisy car.is it true? how about its maintenance cost and spare availability

pls advise me

cheers,

kaush

Not sure about the SB 14 but we ran quite a few SB13 cars. They had issues pulling up the hills, heating issues and engine wear problems but these were touring cars that ran around 250k+

A friend of mine FN 15 model pulsar with a diesel plant (not sure of the diesel chassis code) which was fairly noisy and slow but economical.

If you are determined on a diesel, why not look at the Corolla CE100/110 or Wagon options. They are a bit more refined, harder wearing and parts as easier to comeby (you hardly get SB 14 around )

Thanks frnd ur comments,

I thought about CE110. But i couldnt find it within my budget (12.5 lakhs) .... CE100 are available within my budget however most of them r 1993 or 1995....actually this will be my first car and supposed to resell the car after 1 or 2 years..so i m looking for 2nd hand market car...Normally ppl r not looking to buy a cars less than 1995 right now by expending more than 10 lakhs...thats the problem of CE1000...

can u know abt Bluebird SU-14....what about fuel economy about that car..i heard that it will be 10-12 kmpl in city limit..is it true....

thanks,

kaush