• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Premio

chamaps

Friends

How frequently the engine repairs coming in 2C Turbo Engines.(Diesel Toyota Premio CT210)

Does the Turbo Unit burn, if the vehicle stops suddenly? (With out Turbo Timer)

What are the disadvantages of Turbo Engines according to Toyota Premio (CT210) model.

Thx

CHAMAL

Friends

How frequently the engine repairs coming in 2C Turbo Engines.(Diesel Toyota Premio CT210)

Does the Turbo Unit burn, if the vehicle stops suddenly? (With out Turbo Timer)

What are the disadvantages of Turbo Engines according to Toyota Premio (CT210) model.

Thx

CHAMAL

I own a premio;

Still I did not do a repair so facts I am not aware of. My unit contains a Turbo timer so it turns off after 10 seconds as I adjusted, without the timer the turbo shaft failures occur. The advantage is it gives big power when required. Compared to petrol vehicles the pick up is much more faster which is not expected from a diesel.

My unit contains a Turbo timer so it turns off after 10 seconds as I adjusted, without the timer the turbo shaft failures occur. The advantage is it gives big power when required. Compared to petrol vehicles the pick up is much more faster which is not expected from a diesel.

i don't think 10 seconds is enough to cool down it. u need to keep it around 1-2 minutes.

regarding the power, i dont think the acceleration is faster than a same model petrol car!

i don't think 10 seconds is enough to cool down it. u need to keep it around 1-2 minutes.

regarding the power, i dont think the acceleration is faster than a same model petrol car!

Yes you are correct but waiting for 10 seconds is a problem some times. but i purposely delay switching off after sudden acceleration. Regarding acceleration, I was unable to find the same model who gives me to drive.

Yes you are correct but waiting for 10 seconds is a problem some times. but i purposely delay switching off after sudden acceleration. Regarding acceleration, I was unable to find the same model who gives me to drive.

ha ha, so you basically made that statement on an assumption :)

Having said that what you are experiencing is one of the benefits of a diesel engine. The power and torque comes at much lower revs and thus you do feel strong acceloration at lower revs though it kinds of flattens out after.