• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Uni.s And Prof Exams

Watchman

dilesh, which uni are you planing to go to? NUS?

yep NUS... me gonna do Comp Engineering (School of Comp)

Nope, if you got the talent for sinhala/tamil/english song writing just drop me a line

hehehe... aint exactly the music creator man... but if someday i domisterious wake up with the ability to write songs, u'll be the first to hear from me :blink:

Yup, me. Logic is given above. I'm wondering if I should do the same for the strech merc thing for the same reason.

good decision dude!!!! very helpful!!!

smart buger heh. congrads man.

if you are gona do comp. eng. whats the point in doing BCS???????

well, BCS was more like my 2nd back up plan in case i didnt get NUS.. 1st back up was RMIT (Australia).. 2nd back up plan was BCS+SLIIT.. :action-smiley-060:

but i got acceptence to NUS just 2 weeks befor ei was 2 goto Aus, so stayed back.... and since i had started with classes for BCS decided to finish this module... :ninja:

well, BCS was more like my 2nd back up plan in case i didnt get NUS.. 1st back up was RMIT (Australia).. 2nd back up plan was BCS+SLIIT.. :ninja:

but i got acceptence to NUS just 2 weeks befor ei was 2 goto Aus, so stayed back.... and since i had started with classes for BCS decided to finish this module... :blink:

machan just an idea.. if u can do some microsoft exams ( MSP/MCSA/MCSE ) i think its good for the future, cus nw microsoft is dominating the world.... :action-smiley-060:

:blink:

hey.. i saw this add in a old (few weeks back) newspaper today for that electric bike/scooter... its 49,000 bucks!!!!!! imagine!!!!:) still i like th 49cc one better.. :P (despite how much i hate the kids riding those)

machan just an idea.. if u can do some microsoft exams ( MSP/MCSA/MCSE ) i think its good for the future, cus nw microsoft is dominating the world.... :action-smiley-060:

i know machan.. even SLIIT came up with a number of M.soft courses this year.... (MADZ, not marketing for anyone... :).. just a fact.. if u want u can delete this)...

anyway, i'm sure Shark is getting ready to blow my head off for trying to take this thread OT... :ninja:

:ninja:

hey.. i saw this add in a old (few weeks back) newspaper today for that electric bike/scooter... its 49,000 bucks!!!!!! imagine!!!!:blink: still i like th 49cc one better.. :) (despite how much i hate the kids riding those)

i know machan.. even SLIIT came up with a number of M.soft courses this year.... (MADZ, not marketing for anyone... :).. just a fact.. if u want u can delete this)...

anyway, i'm sure Shark is getting ready to blow my head off for trying to take this thread OT... :action-smiley-060:

yeah yeah this is not marketing just sharing knowledge... he he

yes machan u need to see the certificate bro... they give lots of things... anyway, if we meet someday we can discuss abt this ... n i finished the MCP part n got the certificate ,oh it take abt one moth to receive ur certificate, they send it to ur home (OCS)

anyway thex exam is very difficult bt good.. n if u can pass the MCSE its geat bro ...

all the best...

yeah yeah this is not marketing just sharing knowledge... he he

yes machan u need to see the certificate bro... they give lots of things... anyway, if we meet someday we can discuss abt this ... n i finished the MCP part n got the certificate ,oh it take abt one moth to receive ur certificate, they send it to ur home (OCS)

anyway thex exam is very difficult bt good.. n if u can pass the MCSE its geat bro ...

all the best...

thanks man!

well, BCS was more like my 2nd back up plan in case i didnt get NUS.. 1st back up was RMIT (Australia).. 2nd back up plan was BCS+SLIIT.. :action-smiley-060:

but i got acceptence to NUS just 2 weeks befor ei was 2 goto Aus, so stayed back.... and since i had started with classes for BCS decided to finish this module... :blink:

wit SLIIT u can either go to UK or aussie(especially Curtin Uni thing)

I my self read the Curtin Bsc. degree

/oops OT

hey guys.

we seemed to be talking a lot abt Unis and stuff ont eh 49cc bike thread so i made this to keep that thread on track...

in reply to isuru, SLIIT leads to a number of Australian Unis but nothing in UK as i know... u can do 2 years here and goto Curtin, Swinberne, RMIT etc. for the final year(s)..

maybe shark can take those posts and put them on this thread... it'll help to clean up things...

hey guys.

we seemed to be talking a lot abt Unis and stuff ont eh 49cc bike thread so i made this to keep that thread on track...

in reply to isuru, SLIIT leads to a number of Australian Unis but nothing in UK as i know... u can do 2 years here and goto Curtin, Swinberne, RMIT etc. for the final year(s)..

maybe shark can take those posts and put them on this thread... it'll help to clean up things...

some Sheffield University has offered a close friend of mine only 6 months or so to complete the degree accompanied wit a 1 yr work permit or summin lik dat too.

and certain other distant friends of mine who have done SLIIt for 1-2 years are also leavin to UK

i am sure SLIIT has now UK connections. u better call then and ask, i assume u hav there number, BTW rnt u cumin 2 pila 2day

hey guys.

okey got exact info

u need 5 sems. in SLIIT and u can earn the UK degree(or what ever) in 6 months in this UNI

itz sheffield hallam unversity[hallam sounds bit weired i must admit]

corse fee is 5.5 lakhs [sLR]

expected living cost as per my friend is 2 lakhs [most stuff are being provided by uni i guess]

u need to show 1.5mn. in the bank.

wit 1yr. work permit this is real value for money!!!

some Sheffield University has offered a close friend of mine only 6 months or so to complete the degree accompanied wit a 1 yr work permit or summin lik dat too.

and certain other distant friends of mine who have done SLIIt for 1-2 years are also leavin to UK

i am sure SLIIT has now UK connections. u better call then and ask, i assume u hav there number, BTW rnt u cumin 2 pila 2day

Isuru....is this friend of urs name Dimuthu by any chance :rolleyes:

u may be right.... i havent been to SLIIT in some time...

anyway, no not coming to pilawoos today .... studying.... at least i WAS untill i typed www.autolanka.com....

:rolleyes: